BONJOUR

Siddhartha

Bonjour Unibet, my closest friend. 

For years I have been saying that Unibet has the best poker software on the market.
Everything is running smoothly. It's minimalist with lovely graphics design, and it gets better with every update. 

The poker app for phone is incomparably better than competition around. 
I've tried every possible poker app for phone and I can confidently say that competition is not even on the horizon with their massive budgets. 
So it's a pleasure to play/work on unibet on warm days in a hammock or tent from a phone🙂 

I thought maybe we should promote the app in some way and show clearly the features, games, experience gain. 
I have some ideas on how to present all the features and poker games in the app as a commercial, if unibet would like to have a commercial we could create something together 😉
An ad that can be used in a variety ways, be it on the official site, instagram, twitch. @Stubbe-Unibet

Speaking of me, I don't do things I don't believe in. 
Thats why i ask Unibet, not competition with massive budgets and shitty app. 
Full time grind it is a great job that gives independence and freedom but in some way is kind of boring. 
I like to create more because in some form it is art 🙂

P.S. If anyone streams or wants to stream Unibet on Twitch I can do for you Twitch Layout and a special follow or subscribe notification animation for free.

Cheers 🙂

UNIBET1.thumb.jpg.9dae00e8538a82f34f8d97c8ba239ff4.jpg

Edited by Siddhartha
  • Like 9

Hey man! Love the enthusiasm and the videos look real nice!

I have considered using Fiverr or similar service for when we launch features like the chat, but it's not something that'll be appreciated internally. Being as big a company as we are, there're processes for everything and other teams that'd need to be involved and ultimately make most of the decisions. 
So while I personally like the idea, I'm afraid it's not an option 😞

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

A. The guy did all this just for the sake of fun. It's kinda fantastic how 1 guy can put paid pros at their knees, lol 😄
B. There never was requests like Fiverr or whatever. Again, the guy just simply did stuff for the joy of it.  Hope the company pros can deal with it, cos this guy is basically kicking them out of office window  😎🤘

• Like 1
  • Haha 2