Blocked Region error when claiming free spins

Some countries really are blocked from getting any bonuses nowadays, it depends on their own government and local laws and rules. Not something that any site can do anything about, except try to remove all remaining bonusoffers that might be left there by mistake. Blocked region means basically that players from those countries can play, but not get any extra bonuses, as cruel and stupid it may seem to be 😑 
Dunno if that's the case for you, but sure sounds like it..

I appreciate ur feedback I will try removing other offers.  I collect these bonus types often and I think the lack of help with the chat and support is what's making me upset.  In the past..if an error of this sort occured, the spins would be applied to a different game 

I'll try removing the bonuses.

Thanks again for ur response to it's the only one I've received after 5-10 times reaching out

• Like 1

No problem. If you're getting in touch with livechat, just make sure it really is because of you being from a country that is restricted from getting any bonuses, before asking all those to be removed. Like you said, technical errors happen online sometimes, but the region block quite well states it's the reason. 

For example, people from Sweden and Belgium can't get any extra bonuses by their new laws, might be Germans as well if i haven't misunderstood new changes.. 

4 hours ago, Rushbie said:

No problem. If you're getting in touch with livechat, just make sure it really is because of you being from a country that is restricted from getting any bonuses, before asking all those to be removed. Like you said, technical errors happen online sometimes, but the region block quite well states it's the reason. 

For example, people from Sweden and Belgium can't get any extra bonuses by their new laws, might be Germans as well if i haven't misunderstood new changes.. 

This happened to me as well.  At least they warned players on those regions not getting anything extra bonuses.  Same thing here in the community ,  there is a disclaimer warning players from some countries that they are not eligible to get bonuses.  I, myself, was offered a bonus like the free spins and wasnt aware or warned that the game is being blocked. A compensation should be at least offered but sad to say i am still waiting for the said relevant dept. to take care of.