€4000 eurovision winners tournament

IDHABP

On 25th may  is this tournament " €4000 eurovision winners tournament" ,I want to know how can I play it  ( probably I have to bet on the event to get ticket for the tournament) but i want more details if possible,I can't find any info on the site.

Thank you 

I heard something like that if you log in to poker client between friday and saturday (before €vision starts) then you will get some flip ticket. There will be 26 100€ flip tournaments (one for every finalist?) so these people who participated in eventual winner flip tournament will be able to participate in that 4k game ...

We’ve got two ways to win cash on Eurovision weekend.

Claim a free flip ticket on Friday to play in the tournament of the country you think will be crowned Eurovision Champion on Saturday night. Every flip is worth €100 to the winners, but the big prize is the €4,000 Eurovision Winners Tournament.

The only way to earn a ticket is to have played in the winning nation’s flip tournament. Make your prediction and play before the final!

How to play:

Get a freeroll ticket and use it to join one of the Eurovision nations 

Grab your share of €4,000 in freeroll prizes!

T&C: 

• One free ticket is credited upon log-in to Poker between 00:00 CEST on the 21st May and 15:00 CEST on May 22nd.
  • The free tickets are not available to players from Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Sweden.
  • Players can choose any of the 26 nation freeroll flip tournaments to play.
  • Any unused tickets expire and cannot be exchanged.
  • All players which joined the freeroll of the winning nation will receive a ticket to the exclusive Eurovision Winners tournament.
  • The exclusive Eurovision Winners tournament will take place on the 25th May at 19:00 CEST. 
  • Qualified players need to make sure to join the tournament on time, any unused tickets expire and cannot be exchanged.
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
  • General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
  • Latest update of Terms and Conditions: 16th April 2021 14:30.
  • Like 2