Squid freeroll tonight?

Camilio

Yes, good luck to you :) Hopefully a few of us can make final table :smileytongue:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Not so sure if the stream will happen,cause Sam was talking last week something about going to Barcelona ,but not sure about the dates.But like yesterday,think the freeroll will still happen even if there won't be any stream,as the bot will release the password in time.Just a guess,nothing sure :P

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

ModeratorhnlBot : Well, there's no stream today, so nobody knows the password for the squid tournament ... except for sir yayo. Who yayo is, nobody knows, a mysterious dark figure in the night, snorting vast quantities of yayo to enhance his password guessing abilities, one can only hope to reach his level of greatness.

Standard message from bot at this time...

hnlBot : Next stream is next Tuesday with Charlotte van Brabander at 19:00GMT , The Thursday and Friday streams won't be happening this week, not sure if the squid freeroll will be cancelled or not

So,we'll just have to wait and see

Pumpkin again. Well, i tried notlikethis also :D 

I hope i will have better luck, in the Rio freeroll i was beaten by the same indian-named lucky guy twice, once my flush, than my straight with full house on the river... 

Lets go!!!

Archived