Shooting star to Falling star

aurorAArgyle

@aurorAArgyle wrote:

very unnessecary changes IMO! These tournies always met guarantees so why change them?

now those guarantees maybe will be a little bigger ...  some shooting are still there ...  for me it is excelent change ... earlier it was in 80% freeroll now we have stack and some time for decent game :) 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

That's because they want to unify the structures of all games with the same name.

But I don't think they know this will make it more confusing overall.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I played at least once a week the 11:45 CET one, and i liked it in a way, but even i won it like 3-4 times, lets be honest, it was a shoving fest (the 18:45 CET is even bigger). Probably because these are the tournaments where freerollers used up their tickets, and they want fast cash w the bounty. IMO bounty tourneys must be deeper, they are crazy enough (on the 1-2 euro level) w the money on the head. Im happy w the change: shoving star to falling star. 👍

I didnt check the whole schedule, so at the same time i hope there will be some turbo bounty too, just because not everyone has hours to play. 

Archived