Qualifiers System & Daily Major

Psycho79

Well, I think it's bad manner to quarrel with such a  prestigious prize winner and the most influential literary critic in the area...😛

@FeelsBadMan It has been said here already: time passes and lessons have been learned. The assumptions that might be false in the past can be made again as possibilities have changed. Remember an average field of 10€ evening tourneys one year ago? Using only UOS as a bergaining chip can do a lot more for this site than anything else in the past has done. Supported with appropriate marketing and an attractive offer will make people stay.

@pirahn you are right again: a descent major in the primetime would certainly do the part of the job at least. Impact starts at 5PM UK, definitely too early for a huge number of players. Still uncertain if doubled GTD would be covered now, even if it was a 50€ reentry. Again, that demands good sat structure and needs to be introduced during UOS optimally. Right now a bit bigger than Impact's GTD might be achieved with 25€ 6max Bounty Turbo Reentry 6-7:30 UK probably. Supported with some sats as well.  All the mentioned factors combined. Still waiting for a Daily 50€ thou @Leo-Unibet 👍

It's hard to get a full double up at the first level but you can certainly try picking up some chips here and there building your image for the next levels...:happy:

Sweet @Leo-Unibet , thanks. Was mostly mentioning the Milky ways so much as an example of a sattie format that didn't work, and where it did kinda work it's mostly just on lifesupport by people with tickets. I'm actually glad they existed, cause they help me look a bit less crazy for always saying these things :laugh: . Looking forward to seeing Unibet made great again 😀

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@FeelsBadMan Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I felt so bad about the Milky way qualifiers that never starts, so I remove all daily except one and changed it to a 3 TIX, this will kick in from tomorrow. It's great to see the commitment and passion from the community about how we should "Make MTT's Great Again". This was indeed a great community thread.   

👍 That's a nice change as well, I'll watch them as well! Our views don't differ that much. Actually, I started playing MTTs here after you came on and changed things. OK, reducing the DS Fireball from 100 to 50 Euro wasn't that great for me, but understandable for you to do.

@pirahn wrote:

Nobel prize winner to US president.😛

Keep a close watch on the East-Asian region in the coming months. What's more peace prize worthy than helping to end a 68-year war? OK, besides being black and able to read a teleprompter, of course... 🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 9 months later...

Hey @Leo-Unibet

Tonight's qualifier to 50€ 3xGTD r/a structure must have been changed, but... that lasted almost 2hours and Comet late reg had been closed before I could use the ticket. I understand the reasons for why the rebuy period has been extended again, but I think 2 hours is just too long for a satellite with 15 runners on Unibet. Especially that this particular sat seemed the only one working/covering GTD with it's structure, and would be a good pattern to copy. The only thing is players need that to finish much earlier to be able to register Comet at its first stages, or even help starting it whatsoever. I think it would be reasonable to merge two satellites with 2xTXGTD and apply the same structure as above to them. In that shape they have much greater chance to cover GTD and feed the target on time. Thanks for reading and considering it. Best Regards, GL!

3tx.png.350fba11ae757ae3c88231bb93d6d725.png

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet

Tonight's qualifier to 50€ 3xGTD r/a structure must have been changed, but... that lasted almost 2hours and Comet late reg had been closed before I could use the ticket. I understand the reasons for why the rebuy period has been extended again, but I think 2 hours is just too long for a satellite with 15 runners on Unibet. Especially that this particular sat seemed the only one working/covering GTD with it's structure, and would be a good pattern to copy. The only thing is players need that to finish much earlier to be able to register Comet at its first stages, or even help starting it whatsoever. I think it would be reasonable to merge two satellites with 2xTXGTD and apply the same structure as above to them. In that shape they have much greater chance to cover GTD and feed the target on time. Thanks for reading and considering it. Best Regards, GL!

3tx.png.64aeb972601b5d13682fd04b905dfc74.png

I agree with you @Psycho79, and with your idea to make the earlier 50 satelites into the same structure.

I would also like to suggest to make an attempt with 6max 50qualifiers, I think that would be a succesfull way to speed up without making it to a hyperturbo bingo party :)

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet

3tx.png.1d4d5daf513275be46e7f3da84327e32.png

@Psycho79 Thanks for pointing this out. Normally this qualifier runs for 1:15 and It will be ok to register for Comet, I will follow the runtime on this qualifier and if it continue to run this long I will adjust.    

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet

3tx.png.a757c600ddc420d842781a486cb2a3a7.png

@Psycho79

Hey Michał, I checked the runtime for "Qualifier to €50 Ticket 3TIX Rebuy", it's normally between 1:00-1:15h , that one you pointed out was an exception. See you in Sinaia!! 

Hey @Leo-Unibet!

Thanks for meeting the player's suggestions and putting another similar structured sat into the schedule. I'm sure it's a format actractive to all the players and workable from Unibet's perspective, and it's going to deliver additional entries to Comet/Sputnik/Odyssey without extra costs. I wouldn't mind doing a similar test qualifier for 25€ with 2-3€ BI just to check how it works 👼 Talking about Sinaia, are you planning to run an online qualifier for the High Roller this time? I'm certainly looking forward to the next week, see you then 👍 Best Regards!

Archived