Cannot log in

comanimal

I played a tourny at around 13 and everything was fine. Then when I tried to log in again at around 14, the screen got stuck after I hit my login details and pressed the log in button. Same situation now, that is 6 hours later. Online client doesn't work either. Tried reinstalling the client, but no help. A guy from 2+2 seems to be having the same problem, so I guess it's not just me. Have you been receiving similar complaints today or is it just me and the other guy from 2+2? @JeppeL @RayL

Can't play in the browser either. Still can't log in to the client also. Some servers must be completely down or something for this issue to not be resolved for 12 hours already.

But thanks for the replies everyone, at least I know now that I am not alone with this issue.

Login problems for 24hours and no info by Unibet workers in community or 2+2 - very disappointing.

Feel sorry for players who were competing in UOS leaderboards and moving on up promo.

You have done a great job with this community, but I must say or maybe exactly that why the total lack of communication about a serious ongoing issue that affects a significant amount of people is really not what I have come to expect from the Unibet Community team. I mean we can see you guys responding to other much more recent topics and totally ignoring this much more urgent issue for almost a day now.

Archived