France - Iceland

nokedli

Can the miracle countines? Iceland reach the quarterfinals which is probably they biggest success in football.If they can score the first goal, France will have a very tough match.Everyone expect a French win, but they have to fight for it, Iceland won't give it to them easily.What do you guys think? I think both teams will score, but sadly the French team will win with 1 or maybe 2 goals, the Icelandic dream will be over tonight.

Players of Island will be tired. Same guys played every match, Lagerback cannot rotation. For example Payet and Giroud did not start against SUI. But todad Kanté and Rami will not play, maybe Icland score, but will not win.

Les Bleus win, and I Think, Giroud to score at least one goal! My prediction is 3-0, or 3-1

I'm sure the Iceland's tour gonna finish. France must to qualify to semifinal. My picks for this match: France win, France -1.5 handicap, France 1.5 over goals, France 2.5 over goals, France lead after the first time, 3.5 over goals, correct score 3-1, and finally :smileyvery-happy: 1st half 1.5 over goals. That's all. ❤️

I would say that you are probably right , Iceland shouldnt have a chance. But actual form and spirit often surprise class. I will not be surprised if we will see the french fumble away this match. dont put any bets tonight, just hope for the surprise :D

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.

My heart is definitely on Iceland, and I think a lot of Swedes are just as excited about this game as the Iceland people. Even the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet changed their logo today in support. :) So even though I fear the viking fairytale might be over tonight, I still hope they will surprise everyone again. And no matter what happens, they should be proud for making it this far.

I support Iceland of course , I was right about Wales , now I am not so sure anymore. :smileyhappy:

My prediction for the game is 0-0 at half-time. And France will score sooner or later , before full-time or in extra-time.  2-0 France.  But if I'm wrong I'll be very happy .

@CharismaMan wrote:

I'm sure the Iceland's tour gonna finish. France must to qualify to semifinal. My picks for this match: France win, France -1.5 handicap, France 1.5 over goals, France 2.5 over goals, France lead after the first time, 3.5 over goals, correct score 3-1, and finally :smileyvery-happy: 1st half 1.5 over goals. That's all. ❤️

After 20 minutes: 2-0.

99.99-100% win: 

France win 

France 1.5 over goals

France lead after the first time

1st half 1.5 over goals. 

other tips are pending. ❤️

Congrats to France. This was a bit heartbreaking to watch, but still - very well done Iceland for making it this far. And at least they didn't let France keep their zero but got two nice goals to be proud of today. :smileyhappy:

Archived