Iceland will win!

startelver

As a big Iceland fan I am commited to say this but I really do believe Iceland will win against Hungary . I have already placed a big bet on it so I will probably be a bit nervous tonight. 

Having said that , Hungary was the surprise team to me in the first game , they played really well so it will be a tough one.  I will not cry if we draw this game but if Iceland lose that would be terrible indeed .  :manembarrassed:

So my main bet tonight is on Iceland to win and a low score 1-0  . 

i hope your words to become true , but before euro to start i was given Hungary 0 chances to pass the group.I very surprised seeing Hungary to beat Austria and i am afraid that they are a strong team in this moment.I hope see 1x in this match cause i need to see POortungal 1st in the group but realistic i see a 2 and at least 2 goals difference 

I wait a close game with low score. Hungary team and fans every match is a huge gift, moreover they won the first match and play without a pressure, now. Iceland need a 3 point, I expect a draw no enough for them to quality to quarterfinal. I see a big value: Hungary score a goal.

@startelver wrote:

As a big Iceland fan I am commited to say this but I really do believe Iceland will win against Hungary . I have already placed a big bet on it so I will probably be a bit nervous tonight. 

Having said that , Hungary was the surprise team to me in the first game , they played really well so it will be a tough one.  I will not cry if we draw this game but if Iceland lose that would be terrible indeed .  :manembarrassed:

So my main bet tonight is on Iceland to win and a low score 1-0  . 

Going to be nerverecking second half to you :D One of the good things in betting, GL :)

CharismaMan wrote:

I wait a close game with low score. Hungary team and fans every match is a huge gift, moreover they won the first match and play without a pressure, now. Iceland need a 3 point, I expect a draw no enough for them to quality to quarterfinal. I see a big value: Hungary score a goal.

1-1 ❤️

Hungary was better especially in 2nd half. We deserved the draw, and I think it was the best result for us. In 3rd round we lost against Portugal and we"ll finish 2nd place and we"ll play againt Wales or Slovika. I hope Slovakia. Against Slovakia the match will be very interesting and historical.

Archived