Sporting disasters.

GR1ZZL3R

Thursday evening and all day Ive been thinking its Friday. Never mind it soon will be. Anyhow Ive just seen poor Sergio ending up in the water FOUR times in a row to knock him(reigning champ) out of contention in the first round  at the masters. :waterfall::waterfall: so it set me thinking, whats your own personal sporting disaster and how, if ever, did you recover from it. Not a biggie but the first time I ever played golf on a full course at14 years old I hit a 5 iron  127 yards to within 8 feet of the pin on the 3rd hole and then 4 putted.:puking: I wasnt happy but theres been worse since. Any thoughts. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

A couple of years ago, playing in one of the big competitions at our home course I hit my first 6 shots out of bounds off the first tee.   I had used my handiicap plus a few without having advanced at all down the fairway.  Needless to say I didnt win!

At school playing this baseball variant and i was close to this guy who was generally a little wild when we used to play around in the park and prone to accidentally hurting someone. He swung the bat and hit me a little over the chest area wich was very painful but not as bad as it could've been if he were to connect on the throat instead.

Archived