Count to 10,000 - Pics only

Magicadil

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, since we already have so many posts in this thread, let's just have the title changed to 'Count to 10,000 - Pics only'

, , , whoever reads this first, can you please change thread title. Thanks 😃

• Like 3
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Guys, since we already have so many posts in this thread, let's just have the title changed to 'Count to 10,000 - Pics only'

@JeppeL, @MarcoV, @testuser1, whoever reads this first, can you please change thread title. Thanks 😃

Well done everybody :rockon:

@Magicadil, I've changed the title. Was thinking about setting up a little competition to celebrate what you guys have achieved in this thread. We could set up a "count to 100 pics" with a specific theme (animals, vehicles, etc.) and add a prize to one of the numbers - e.g. if 52 is the golden number and you post a picture of it, you'll get a €5 bonus or poker tickets.

Any thoughts on what theme we should have? :)

• Like 4
Former community moderator

@MarcoV wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@JeppeL, @MarcoV, @testuser1, whoever reads this first, can you please change thread title. Thanks 😃

@Magicadil, I've changed the title. Was thinking about setting up a little competition to celebrate what you guys have achieved in this thread. We could set up a "count to 100 pics" with a specific theme (animals, vehicles, etc.) and add a prize to one of the numbers - e.g. if 52 is the golden number and you post a picture of it, you'll get a €5 bonus or poker tickets.

@MarcoV I like the animal theme idea :)

• Like 3
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@MarcoV wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

@MarcoV I like the animal theme idea :)

That is a great idea guys,I love it!

• Like 3
Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.