Ticket 550€ expiring in 13 hours...

Check_Norris

These live-event tickects are just placeholders :) They need to put something for the winning player in the lobby :)

Unibet gets the list of all qualifiers and they will contact you in the mentioned time period (3 working days)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 2 months later...

Hi @AnthoR27, welcome to the Community and congrats on the package :)
I've contacted the person responsible regarding this communication. I see in the terms that : "All online package qualifiers will be contacted via onsite message associated with their Unibet account within 5 working days of earning their entry. Log in on the website to view your messages." I am asking to make sure the message is not already there, did you try logging in to your Unibet account via browser or are you accessing only the Poker Client? To my interpretation it should be in your unibet account not in the client.
Message.thumb.JPG.31b8e22f4fa078caf5c1558fff097ea2.JPG

You can access the message feature via thye Client as well
Client.thumb.JPG.4b8abcac43f20f57dbb6fea793cf0337.JPG

Anyways :) if the message is not there no need to worry, thanks for letting us know, and I'll update you as soon as I hear back from the relevant people.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@AnthoR27, thank you for confirming that there was no message received yet. I had a word with the person responsible and indeed I can confirm that you are registered and ready to go. The information does take a bit longer to arrive though, I have been re assured that all players will be informed about the "nuts and bolts" of the tournament in the very near future.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived