Unibet belgian championship

AdJag612

@Karl You won't be able to qualify online. Online qualifiers is only for Belgium and the Netherlands (as far as I remember)

@Edit: The text that was here was useless and a proof of my laziness :p Please ignore me :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

We are working on a new page, the event will be held 31 AUG- 3 SEP.

We aim for bigger and better than last year, so very excited about this one. As you may have seen, the qualifiers are already up and running in the poker client!

Anything let me know and I'll anwer :)

Glgl qualifying!

• 2 weeks later...

I got some extra questions concerning this event.

- If we win a satellite, is playing day 1C allowed aswell? Because on the info page it stands that we can register for 1A or 1B. Got this question, because it could be possible that I have my last exam that day.

- If we win 2 final tickets. Is it allowed to use one for hotel and travel expenses, like it is with the UK-tour?

- Or if we have 2 tickets, can we use them for playing on day 1A and 1 for day 1B? Because I read rebuying with a ticket isn't allowed, only first buy-in.

- Last question: What happens with remaining tickets after the event? Will we be able to use them next year? Will they be exchanged to UO tickets? Or even other MTT tickets or cash? Or are they just gone?

Sorry for the many questions, but it's a bit important for me to know what for I exactly play, and that, if I play for nothing, I won't need to put effort in the satellites.

@Robin-Unibet, just gonna tag you here :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF

Hey man, finally a reply from me:)

- Yes you will be able to use it for 1C. That new day was added this year.

- If you win multiple packages, you will be able to either use it as a re-entry during the re-entry periods or move it to a friend with 2 weeks notice before the final qualifier.
- If you have entries left after the re-entry periods, you will be able to move those over to the next Unibet Poker Belgian Championsip. We will allow to move over up to 2 entries maximum per player. Bear in mind this event migh be next year.

- We will not exchange entries to cash like the UK Tour, due to the difference in set-up. Here we pay out entries, we don't pay-out packages, that include already an expense value as pay-out.

The pages will be updated with this information soon.

Thanks for the valid questions!

Thanks @Robin-Unibet

A bit a pity that we can't pay hotels with it :p then I will be sleeping in a camping or so :p hahah 

Nice that we can use it for re entry aswell this year, and changing the day cab also be done up to 2 weeks in advance? That should be perfect then. 

P. S. Is that a small hint that it could be possible that there is going to be another UBC in less than a year? :D (or maybe an UDC? (Dutch championship)) 

Maybe it would be cool to change the structure a bit that expenses becomes a part of it? For example a 700 euro package and making the final tickets a bit bigger? 

Maybe like 1>5>25>150>700?

Just an idea for next year :) 

Archived