Refund request thread - 00:00 to 00:10 UTC (02:00-02:10 CEST) - 03/05/2020

Andy7914

Got disconeted again when playning a set of 6 4e sng...

think i was able to play 2  them wihtout problems but then it broke... 

hope to atleast get the 4 tickets back and to be honest and some goodwill tickets wouldnt be wrong here this have been going on to many times now... 

know you are doing your best and i really want to stay and play here but this is a real pain now... not good at all for us players but probably doing more damage to Unibet and the brand..

DDos again???   

The same !!! I played Shooting Star for 10E, and while there were problems, I disconnected, and when I came back my stack has become lower !!! Please refund, because I understand, that problem is not in my internet.

Hi all,

There was a short 10 minute server issue this morning between 00:00 and 00:10 UTC.

Please leave any refund requests in this thread and I'll get them processed tomorrow (Monday). Please try to include the game format, buy-in and MTT name if applicable to speed up the process.

Thanks

Andy

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

As mentioned before played 6sng think 4 was affected 4e buy in....

So at least 4 4e tickets and some goodwill tickets would really not be in the wrong place either... this have been going on for to long now... every sng that has broke could been worth 12e if i maneged to win it...

And keep up the good work u are doing here....the server issu is an other thing.... hope this was the last time now

Hey. During the failure, I played 4x sit & go 10E, the connection problem lasted about 10 minutes. When I came back on 2 tables I had 2 big blinds and 2 other very short stacks, this is not the first time I am waiting for a recompenaste in the form of 4x Sit & Go 10E ticket

Hello, i kindly ask you to get refund for those HexaPro's which have been strongly affected due your server crash...

HexaPRO 10€ buy-in, name "monkeyking99":

For sure 4 from those 5...

ID's of tournaments:

Then i restarted client and the server let me to join to new 2 tournaments and crash again and couldnt log in to Unibet anymore (message "unable to identify your location ")

Thank you

is it just me or does anyone els have disconnection pronblems not that often but but like 5 to 10 sec....

my internet is fine so doesen get why this happens but missing on hand or 10 sec of thinkng really harms you... 

Hope for the refund for this server issue today.. was it a ddos again ? or what is it that causes this problems?

@Andy7914 wrote:

As mentioned before played 6sng think 4 was affected 4e buy in....

So at least 4 4e tickets and some goodwill tickets would really not be in the wrong place either... this have been going on for to long now... every sng that has broke could been worth 12e if i maneged to win it...

And keep up the good work u are doing here....the server issu is an other thing.... hope this was the last time now

Hi @Andy7914,

I could only find 3 games where you disconnected during the outage on the 3rd. I have crediting you 3x tickets for them. While I appreciate that you "could" have won all those SNGs I have to go on what actually happened at the time of the issue.

Poker Janitor

@MichalKl997 wrote:

Hey. During the failure, I played 4x sit & go 10E, the connection problem lasted about 10 minutes. When I came back on 2 tables I had 2 big blinds and 2 other very short stacks, this is not the first time I am waiting for a recompenaste in the form of 4x Sit & Go 10E ticket

Hi @MichalKl997

I've refunded 3/4 games as bonus points. As you won 1/4 games there is no need to refund that.

Poker Janitor

@Fish0707 wrote:

Hello, i kindly ask you to get refund for those HexaPro's which have been strongly affected due your server crash...

HexaPRO 10€ buy-in, name "monkeyking99":

For sure 4 from those 5...

ID's of tournaments:

Then i restarted client and the server let me to join to new 2 tournaments and crash again and couldnt log in to Unibet anymore (message "unable to identify your location ")

Thank you

HI @Fish0707,

I've credited you back the 6 affected buy-ins as bonus points.

Poker Janitor

@GhostyToasty wrote:

can i have my refunds i was in 2 cash games with big hands 

a tournamnent and a sit n go

Hi @GhostyToasty,

Apologies for the delay in getting your refund processed. I have now credited you BP to cover the affected MTT and cash hands. I could not find a SNG during the timeframe of the server issue that you were in.

Poker Janitor