Rake info

Balonas

Hello,

Is there any thread or link from where I could find what rake % is at different cash game stakes? Is it capped? What is the maximum rake at each limit in Euros. I'm interested only in Holdem.

I heard that at NL4 the rake is 1% and that at NL10 is 3%? Is it true? What about NL25 and NL50?

Thank you very much!

• 1 year later...

@AdJag612

All our games charge a certain rake (commission fee), which is a percentage of the total pot. We don’t charge any rake if the hand ends on the first betting round, and all rake has a ‘cap’ – the maximum amount we’ll charge per hand. See below for full details of the rake in each type of poker game we offer.

Poker%20Rake.JPG%20OKPoker%20Rake.JPG

Get 50% less rake cap

Play with cash at a two or three-handed table and we’ll reward you with 50% less rake cap! You don’t have to do anything – the rake will be cut automatically, leaving more in the pot. This also means that whenever you open a new table, you’ll pay less rake cap until the table fills up.   

Unibet Tournament fees

We also charge a small fee for hosting tournaments. The amount depends on the game format, but we normally take 3-10% of the buy-in money, with the rest forming the prize pool.

For example, in a €10 MTT game, €9 goes into the prize pool and €1 goes to us as a fee.

Tournament%20fees.JPG

Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Archived