Poker refund requests thread

Stubbe-Unibet

@AndreeaPAM13 wrote:

Hi. I played two HexaPros (50 euros each) on 17th and the connection on Unibet Poker has been lost.

I received an email about the refunding in 72hours but I am still waiting and no refund has been made.

In poker history the IDs are 279465012 and 279464660.

What should I do?

Hi @AndreeaPAM13,

I can see you played 2 €50 Hexapros on the 17th but you actually won one of them. I've credited bonus points to cover the other buy-in.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Poker Janitor

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JRunix wrote:

Hi,

thank you for the refund for the Hexapro sit n'gos, I appreciate it.

Here is the hand number: 1201984561. I had an overpair and a nut flush draw, on the flop, with a bet and a raise before me (I was on the button.) I kept trying to reraise (would've been close to all-in) but nothing happened :wow:

Also, on the other table close to that one had double suited aces (can't remember, when i have had them last). but was folded preflop :scared:

I didn't manage to take a screenshot of that one, but could maybe dig it up, if i would be able to receive some cents compensation fo that one too ;)

Anyway,  keep up the good work, thanks for your friendly and patient replies to the refund requests.

Hi @JRunix,

In the first hand you mentioned you were actually behind in the hand.

PLO1.PNG.7e1ad8cec0fb1c9fad830abd359e6d0c.PNG

The hand did play out to the river and I think the DC saved you some money :)

PLO2.PNG.b30aa4971e537476c81aa0b18e68fe15.PNG

I found the double suited aces hand and credited you some BP for missing out on a potential pot.

Poker Janitor

Havent got any buyins back from 16-18.4, started 3-4tournaments every day and every time the same problem. Constant lagging(missing hands), get thrown out of the software and cant get back in. Problems worst on friday, couldnt play at all once thrown out, not even on the website app. On other days was able to get back in sometimes after 30mins or so, only to be thrown out again later on. Unable to play the tournaments, total waste of buyins on each day. Looking for a refund, havent gotten anything. Cheers.

Same problem i got for a weekend ago, but i cant find id for The turnerments. Some turn i Got kickt out other i could make a Call or raise. It’s so sadly, i really like your site. And The chat told me About this communiction for 20 minuts ago, why havnt They done it before?

On the evening of the 15th, starting at 21:58 CEST, the ISP of our poker provider experienced a DDOS attack - this wasn't an attack targeted at us specifically; a lot of bookmakers use this ISP. This unfortunately resulted in a wide range of issues and the vast majority of players were unable to continue playing. The main issues were:

Cash game stacks stuck at table

Tournaments kept on running during the issue with players being affected to different extents

The cash game stacks were returned within a few hours, with very few exceptions. Last transaction went through before noon on the following day.

It is very unfortunate that we failed to pause the tournaments, and for that I'm deeply sorry. Services didn't return back to normal before 23:00 CET. After some internal discussions we decided to put all tournaments on a break, cancel upcoming MTT's

I had a lot of trouble The 15th. My english is bad, i have gaven all information to live chat. I where playing Big 50 dollars hexapro Pro and other hexapro Pro turn, when i starte laggin, and could Connect and raise or Call in all situations

Hi,

Got disconnect while playing Hexapros saturday the 18th

1 8/04/2020 19:42:03. 279746486. Poker-Tournament. -1€

18/04/2020. 15:59:05. 279701645. Poker-Tounament. -5€

18/04/2020. 15:50:03. 279699467. Poker-Tournament. -2€

18/04/2020. 15:49:18. 279699282. Poker-Tournament. -1€

Can you proceed at the refund...

I had a problem when the server was down. I dont know the ID tournaments, but i know the names. There were comet 50€ and neptune rebuy 50€. I was talking with one guy on the chat live and I explained all my situation, he said to me he was going to contact poker support and the will give me the refund but im still waiting.

I hope I can solve all as soon as posible.

Thanks

@Kingo39, I've checked all your tournaments between the 15th and 19th, and I don't see any €50 HexaPro being impacted. You've got one timeout in one hand.

I did however find a few other tournament impacted, and I've issued a refund in bonus points.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Do not even hit the chat when it comes to ticket or money returns, because they do not have permission to do so and will direct you to the forum ;)

Dzisiaj rano przed 4, I just wanted to play Hexapro for 2 €. Ok, I got it all OK and wait for 5 minutes. for two, but nobody joins and I decided to go to the main lobby and here zonk. I had 8.95 € (40 zlotys) on the account and now I have not been refunded for my ticket and on my account still 6.95 in balance.

This happened to me for the first time and I couldn't believe what happened; D

I would like to ask you to return the entry fee (2 €), not the ticket because by waiting for an answer, I didn't like to play hexa; /

Of course for several days  every now and then the client hangs you poker and can not look in the lobby just to completely close , and my connection broke a few times, so where should I hit with it hmm? I will write a refund.

Here ss :

125188965_hexa2.png.7065a700103c15606247d6080ae651ca.png   

and here before, where I had no problems, only at night there were probably DDoS attacks again :

144723100_hexa2wyp.png.e7ad3f8d44d1d8ed15f744ecdebc91b0.png    

I'm looking forward  ;p

Hi I cant find the MTTs in history you refound me some money but I think one 25 euro tikcet less , that eror made me realy sad cuz I was deep in a lot of MTT so I think one 25 euro ticket I necersery for that eror hope you refound it quickly I playing years on the site and really hope for a better conpemsation for that eror 

Also the the 4 €5 tournament tickets are unless aswell I can enter into €5 tournaments with a payout of €1 x5 I’m disappointed. Also my cash ticket I’ve made money. Is there a wager requirement. Or can you turn that into cash ? 

Hello,

I played 2 SNG´s at 15th of April (10 € and 4 €) and I lost connection very often due to your technical problems. The support told me to post this here in order to get my buy-ins refunded. The Tornement ID: ID sga527a7 and sga527a8

Thx

Guenter

is there still problem with the client played 6 sng 2e and got disconected again for a short time but its really affect the game.... 

my network didnt go down all other things worked fine just the unibet client that went down... 

I received an email with a link to this post. I did not received refound. I used to tickets (buy in and add on) to play the Qualifier to Unibet UK Tour €50 3 TIX Rebuy  on April 15 th. I wrote to support and was told to wait 3 days, but I did not received my tickets back.  I do not have the torunament ID, but there is only one of this per day, so I am sure you can identify it. My username is Xastid. I took some screenshots, you can identify the tournament I am talking about here, you can also see there are an hour of diference between these screenshots to verify the problem.

Screenshot_55.thumb.jpg.309405717c7e2d5495765d7283f66773.jpg

All tournament of hexapro

2 of  50 euros to earn 150 euros bought

2 of 10 euros, one to earn 15 euros other to earn 50 euros 

1 of 2 euros to earn 3 euros

1 of 1 euros, to earn 10 euros 

I hope you paid the 50 % more as you said? Because i was almost winning 150 euro in one of the tounaments, and almost 400 euros in money that i could had won