Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thynde Rank 8
Rank 8
I lost a 1€ hex because of it, but it's no big deal
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-UnibetOK, OK...

But you credited me with a hexabingo ticket by mistake, I was just trying to help @Thynde with my experience when I played SNGs and all of a sudden my fold button disappeared.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Oups Smile Good luck

Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi all,

It's a bug we are aware of which happens rarely.

It usually happens when you have a disconnection while in action and then reconnect the next hand.

Usually the best temporarily fix is closing the table and reopening it or just running out of time and therefore automatically fold and the next hand should work normal again.

It's a weird one, I know but it really doesn't happen often.

Nevertheless we are obviously trying to get it fixed.

Thanks

Thynde Rank 8
Rank 8
I don't think running out of time works because I checked my hand to showdown and next hand still didn't have a fold button.
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi all,

It's a bug we are aware of which happens rarely.

It usually happens when you have a disconnection while in action and then reconnect the next hand.

Usually the best temporarily fix is closing the table and reopening it or just running out of time and therefore automatically fold and the next hand should work normal again.

It's a weird one, I know but it really doesn't happen often.

Nevertheless we are obviously trying to get it fixed.

Thanks

Fake News!

I usually have 1 Unibet related disconnection a day, however the missing fold button occurred only once or twice over the past 4 months or so, without a disconnection before. Also, the fold button doesn't reappear when running out of time, that's just a way to fold your hand. The last time it happened, the fold button showed up again after I resized the table size, going from 3*2 tables on my screen to 2*2.

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
freddies Rank 11
Rank 11

had this bug in 4pl omaha today. thought i was tired, lol

no fold button here is suicide!

Wow

0 Likes