Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@mathew1982 wrote:

Good luck for tommorow

Nice to see you at the table kinda deep yesterday

I remember u lost KK to 99 to this guy for the massive chiplead, glad u managed to get backs, u only needed more luck on that heads up. 

At this UOS event, lost heads- up is always bittersweet, because of 5000 freerol and more points. 

4 days ago, 2k garant UOS event i went to heads up agains s1nner, and went to like 8:1 chiplead, still managed to finished second, lost too many 3 outers, so frustrating, finished 2nd was a really bad experience. 

Good luck today and for the future

Yeah that KK to 99 was a hard one to take seeing as I went on to lose heads up to the same person. I did get back in the game cracking their AK with AQ though so can’t be too down about it. I think I played really well overall. Was really happy with my game which is good because I have really lost some motivation and love for poker recently . 

Luckily the points didn’t really matter for me because I hardly played any events but the freeroll would of been nice.

Sounds like you were really unlucky in your event. I’m sure it won’t be long until you’re in that situation again and luck Will be on your side for a big win! Best Of luck to you too and thanks for the kind words Smile

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

It's been a while since I posted and even longer since a profit update so here it is. Back on track with the tournament profit and overall profit at the highest it's been for the year. Even though I am still disappointed in the year overall. 

Tournaments played: 1843 (990 sats) 

ITM: 514 / 27.89%

Total buyin: €8630.80

Total Cashes: €11365.29

UNIBET Tournament Profit: +€2786.49

ROI: 32.29%

Tournament wins: 17

1x Freeroll - 940 Runners

1x Falling Star - 69 Runners

1x Nano Bounty - 85 Runners

1x Galaxy Nano - 90 Runners

1x Calypso - 33 Runners

1x 1k Dark Matter - 103 Runners

3x Singularity - 87 / 128 / 37 Runners

1x 1k Moonwalk - 119 Runners

1x Deep Crazy Moon - 38 Runners

1x Zenith - 73 Runners

1x PLO Zenith - 40 Runners

1x PLO Shooting Star - 93 Runners

1x Shooting Star - 63 Runners

2x Community Game (€25), (€1)

Hexapro

1: Played 404 won 157= +€87.5

2: Played 850 won 303 = +4

5: Played 391 won 156 = +257.5

10: Played 4 won 1 = -€25

25: Played 1 = -€25

50: Played 2 won 1 = -€25

Hexapro Profit: +€274

Cash

4NLH: 42 buyins -4.12 profit

4PLO: 43 buyins +36.86 profit

10NLH: 20 Buyins -3.1 profit

10PLO: 76 Buyins +85.16 profit

25NLH: 2 Buyins +1.51 profit

25PLO: 14 Buyins +97.37 Profit

Cash Profit: +213.68

Total Games Played: 3692

Total Profit: +€3274.17 on Unibet + 165.97 from other sites

= +€3440.14

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Imagine being away from this blog since the 24th November. Quiet, except for the odd tournament here and there.

And then suddenly coming back to win a UOS leaderboard... hmmm

Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@MetalWolf wrote:

Imagine being away from this blog since the 24th November. Quiet, except for the odd tournament here and there.

Why not! Smile

Maybe chances are like Wolverhampton winning Europa League,but there is a chance. Wink

Not seeing you here posting,doesn't mean you are forgotten.Hope outside the table things going well!

Any plans to be at some Unibet stop outside UK this year? 

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@MetalWolf wrote:

I suspect a major campaign is being plotted.

villain GIF

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

@XY wrote:

@MetalWolf wrote:

Why not! Smile

Maybe chances are like Wolverhampton winning Europa League,but there is a chance. Wink

Not seeing you here posting,doesn't mean you are forgotten.Hope outside the table things going well!

Any plans to be at some Unibet stop outside UK this year? 

Haha cheers mate! Yep things are good just been really busy with the baby and not a lot of time for poker. Haven't played this year yet! 
Yep I am planning on it. Hopefully with a UO. I'm in a position where I am starting to look more at poker again and seeing what I want to do with it, I will play some qualifiers during UOS for sure but I don't fancy Dublin.

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19
Maybe it's time for you to start streaming!
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Final profit for last year was +3427.84e

just doing this years spreadsheet and I'm going to finally get started!

wonder how long this motivation will last...

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Add units to suit.Add units to suit.

It Is What It Is