cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Hooray. New prizes gave me 2 tickets at once for 2 euros. now I have 3 tickets this monthVery Happy

36.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

I've been waiting for this for a whole year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very HappyVery Happy

and finally it happened. here are the hands:
KdKs
AhJs
2c5h
5d8h
2d9h
TkAd
KdAc

4 tickets this monthVery Happy

37.png

fkingun Rank 16
Rank 16

LOL & WTF same time. That hurts... Wonder

To err is human, forgive is canine!
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

it's just incredible. I won European Open Warm-up 1B. when there were 20 people left, I was sure that I would winRofl

101.png102.png103.png104.png105.png106.png107.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

5 and 6 tickets this month I received this morningSmile

51.png52.png53.png54.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

Today is one of the worst days. 10 and 19 places in freerolls Omaha and I without prizes. when I took the 10th place in general an interesting situation turned out. one lunched and fed my other neighbors and the other at his table once 8 won when he was on the big and small blind in a row. how is this possible I do not understand. those who today spoiled my mood with my Livs, I remember you. wait and I will make you the same situations in which I turned out to be one day.Geek

P/s and then do not whine that I have chosen someone to earn a ticket, as it was today. all come back

9.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

everything is very bad today.  double   freeroll!!! no lucky no lucky no lucky todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyGeek

11.png

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

I said that everything comes back. the first ticket this monthGeek

15.png16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

No update with the grow of the bankroll? GLGL

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!