Merenitsu in Freerolls

Merenitsu

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Merenitsu wrote:

ahhaha 1 h 47 min i ni got aa kk qq what this river ❤️♥️❤️ me every time

no QQ  and KK  you should be  happy ;)

those   screens it  was preflop?  especially this withj  j9off?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 4 months later...

Same here..I see and analyse the river. When someone need to be bust out of tour defenetly the river be THAT CARD that the player needs to WIN...from 13 cards vs 1 its so obvious when is pulled card 8 ex. and just 8 is saving him. I think that there must be done some redefiniton of the card system pulling that kind of moves. They will say its poker(cards,gambling) but its immposible to be done that in 2000 times.. We can pull cards in reallity but never we can reach so mush Xtimes happening the same in a row. Im telling you when someone need to be bust from tour and he is all in and if other player is all in and the 3rd guy have some 10K chips in stock,he is winning the hand in 8/10 times just to bust the 2 players and that it is happening with almost crazy pull of on the river with 95%vs 5% (thats when only 2 card save the 5% ) or even with 97.5 vs 2.5 % FOR WINNING>>> 2.5 wins ..i serious consider the game software and maybe if this continue i will quit unibet for sure. 
PS . I was thinking that im only one
PSS This is happening in the money buy tour (mid ones 10-25euro buy in) 

@graki I think everyone else will say that it happens as always, but I think any software may be subject to failure after some time. it is not a perpetual motion machine. I am good at analyzing and therefore I notice some trends without third-party helpers programs. Maybe this leaves me with a +. If you have the same thing, just do not bring the matter to the river, let you win fewer chips but in the other you will lose everything because the river decides the outcome

@graki  I do not agree!  there was a time that I thought the same, especially on Stars ... but when you do your home work your approach will be different.  this is a known problem for beginning players, players who think that AK, AA, floped straight/set  should win everything.   Example with 3-allin  is bad. 

@Merenitsu there is nothing strange about this river   this guy had many outs(10 outs) this nine gave him winning hand ... check the % on turn for this situation.

@Merenitsu 20% in poker is a lot...  

@Merenitsu  this thinking about the river is so bad ...  i tell you.  Do you want make some correction that guy with 1-5% or 20% never hit  his 2, 3 outs ? Do  you want to control the software in that matter ? Think about it. 

Setup your bankroll, you're beginner as im...    in MTTs you should have 100 buy-ins minimum  for  peacefull play...  propably with many leaks  in game you need 200 Buy-ins :wonder:,  you have high expectations from this few Mtt's during a day  or freerolls. 

ask others what their approach to the bankroll is (What are their advice in case many bad runs/beats )...In  Podium Hunters  you have some decent MTTs players: @ZuDwa (60+ top 3 so far),  @triceraatopp  @Neumanriel  @MaecTpo Do  you think the software favors them ?

this is a known problem for beginning players, players who think that AK, AA, floped straight/set should win everything. Example with 3-allin is bad.

playing poker for 8 years,on 5 diff sites, at this period here...right now ... i can smell something bad that NO ONE can shake my mind..that was not 3 all in, i have to play i dont have time for printscreens and other bull..., when someone need to GO OUT OF TOUR that WOULD happen at the river with outstanding X times with 2,5-10 % chances for winning the hand BEFORE RIVER, after river..river will take s.. away. Im happy that just 1 more person saw and realize that its happening here at this moment. (i dont know much for the past on uni) but bro,,,,,,, broo,,,,,, COME ON.... we all know that just who can confirm that. I think software engineer must be contacted and do some WORK. They must put there some code for RESPECTING THE HANDS AND CARDS. fu.... s....

@pinki wrote:

@Merenitsu 20% in poker is a lot...  

@Merenitsu  this thinking about the river is so bad ...  i tell you.  Do you want make some correction that guy with 1-5% or 20% never hit  his 2, 3 outs ? Do  you want to control the software in that matter ? Think about it. 

Setup your bankroll, you're beginner as im...    in MTTs you should have 100 buy-ins minimum  for  peacefull play...  propably with many leaks  in game you need 200 Buy-ins :wonder:,  you have high expectations from this few Mtt's during a day  or freerolls. 

ask others what their approach to the bankroll is (What are their advice in case many bad runs/beats )...In  Podium Hunters  you have some decent MTTs players: @ZuDwa (60+ top 3 so far),  @triceraatopp  @Neumanriel  @MaecTpo Do  you think the software favors them ?

@pinki need to know how many tournaments a day they play

• 1 month later...

Archived