Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

6 day of noluck. 11th place 2 hands lost with aa kk in a row. why?????????????

12.png13.png

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

Maybe because KK has no value in PLO Tongue

2345 is even better than KKxx

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

On Day 6, I still won with a hand AA and got 3 tickets for a month

45.png77.png78.png

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

4 tickets this month. 3 days left.CashCashCashSmile41.png

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25
Nice results! As I see you are playing from the browser and that occurs some sit outs. Why do you prefer that one instead of a client? Btw I saw your bingo picks, gl to you.:-)
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack I'm used to playing through the browser. it's more comfortable for me. thanks for bingo. good luck to you too. funLaugh

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22
audaxx Rank 10
Rank 10

good luck in the freerolls, Merenitsu Very Happy I grinded the standard freerolls for a few months earlier this year, before taking a break. Now I'm back since a couple of weeks and playing/exchanging all the tickets I won back then (a bit less time now than I had back then). You seem to be doing quite alright and for BRM this also counts really positively, keep it up! Very Happy

Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@audaxx thank you and good luck you too!Smile

Kitch Rank 12
Rank 12

@Merenitsu I saw you tried your hand at the twitch buy in, unlucky mate, if you haven't already done so, sign up for the bingo mate if your still freerolling. Its free 4 times a day for 14 days for noobs. 60-70 average people. I like them odds. Wink

But shhhh, don't tell anyone 😏

0 Likes