Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello All.

1st ,sorry for my bad english))) but i try)

Im new here. I try write about my situations in Poker

My name Andrii(Andrew(Andrey)).36 y old. from Ukraine

Play now micro.But i HOpe im comeback soon.

if u have any question- be glad to answer fo aLL)

ty

31 REPLIES 31
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Hello Smile

Dont worry about your english, its the second language for most community members and writing a blog is a great way to improve Smile

Do you mainly play cash or mtt:s?

Good luck and see u at the tables!

Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

tyty)

usually i play mtt or  some sats

sometimes cash-only when perform tasks

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24
Hi and welcome to the community. I would like to know a little about the gambling situation in your country. Do Unibet or the major gambling sites have ukranian gambling licence or you play under the european licence? What type of satellites do you play the most? Do you like Omaha or are you a Holdem Shark only?
Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

@psrquackwrote:
Hi and welcome to the community. I would like to know a little about the gambling situation in your country. Do Unibet or the major gambling sites have ukranian gambling licence or you play under the european licence? What type of satellites do you play the most? Do you like Omaha or are you a Holdem Shark only?

Hello)

after several  years of MUTE in offline-poker (in our country)... duaring year ,now we have Offline series  : UA Millions Poker Series

i dont know reliably about own license for Unibet or other major gambling sites .think european licence.

we have acces to any pokersites(without wpn), besides some local USA-sites(like all in world) and all  iPoker network

so. we have own pokersite too : PokerMatch . in national currency

now my period in poker called:  "after break in poker ")))  i try comeback  .but i see too much changes  in level and sckills of opponents.....too hard now in micro)))

usually i play holdem NL. but limit games like too(  dont play often them now)...and   once a week  I play omaha (for tasks in pokersites)

SHARK))funny...

no) ,blue fish now. ))  but u can check my stats in past.nickname :Ermakoff1981 (888network,Pokerstars) , Ermakoff81 (partypoker)  ,ACE1981 (WPN) . enought i think))

Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10

lets start. show my balance . i got this $$ from 2tickets in sng1. near 2 month i played here(not every day)

sometimes I will  post screens herelets start.png

Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10
Im back
20 months ago Im started an finished this mini-blog.Sorry. but have too much reasons for this.
mb i"ll tell about some of them later (if you're interested -Smile... )
20 months of poker-silence and when i opened cashier, i saw 18 euro balance(middle of Jan2019)
I started grind all nanomtt )),missions ,microsatts and all what i saw in lobby.
sometimes it was hard to see 5 euro for 1st place but no other choice for me now
P.S. i more time sorry for my english
KingKongIgor Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi Ermakoff,

I am also born 1981 in Ukraina. But I live in Germany.  I started this January with 25,- € BR on MPN PLO2 and grinded it up in a couple of days to 190€. Then I changed to Unibet and 6 Tableing every day PLO4 and PLO10 sometimes. The BR is now over 700 €(in 1 month). I wish u also a good run, improvement and fun!

A nice weekend & greets 
my Nick ist KingKongIgor on the tables Wink

Ermakoff1981 Rank 10
Rank 10
i play mtts usually
cant find where load attachments.mb somebody help me?
only links now:
21.01.2019 : https://clip2net.com/s/3ZyoHc0
30.01.2019 : https://clip2net.com/s/3ZyoJ70
31.01.2019 : https://clip2net.com/s/3ZyoKQb
in progress now ))
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Ermakoff1981  hello Smile  I saw you many times lately  at the tables   ..Good Luck!

You can click here 

photo1.png

photo2.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."