Does anyone else share my pain?

smulkku123

I often manage to get something out of tournaments but cash games just make me wanna destroy the whole world :D Bad beats after another and good hand vs even better hand. To me cash games seems to be the most evil thing I have ever encountered. Either I'm donald duck of cash games or I just don't understand that ❤️♥️❤️. I only play them when I try to get the monthly missions done but they cost me so much money.... :D

• Like 2

To me, totally other way around. You can play really well couple hours in tourny until "normal" happens and you lose all your chips and all you are left with is feeling like punching yourself in face until you pass out 🤣 At least in cash games you can cash out and run whenever you feel like it :)

• Like 2

I'm very versatile in that I share the pain of the cash players and tournament players. Two tourneys running side by side, AA goes all in pre flop when I 4bet jam. I call a min raise on table 2 with J/10.  Table 1 villain has QQ and flops a Q, :teardrop: table 2 I flop a straight, after loading chips on the flop and turn villain shows 2 pairs, the river gives him a boat. :waterfall: This is by no means unusual, it's wearing me down and leading to loss of sleep, loss of appetite, panic attacks (when I get dealt big pocket pairs I know my tourney is over ) pacing relentlessly back and forth, gnashing of teeth, uncontrollably bursting into tears, fits of hysterical laughter, an outbreak of boils, and many more unusual patterns of behaviour. Cash games bring no relief, villains constantly raising pre flop or 3 or 4 betting every time. Having the patience to wait to take them on with KK or QQ  brings no relief, only leading to one more stack biting the dust and yet more wailing in the night.

It's just never ending and becoming endlessly more traumatic.

Scared 3D GIF by Sam Jack Gilmore

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png