Tested bingo

Mynona

I tried playing bingo with the 5€ bonus coupon received when i registered, and also played the free games

I played 0.01  0.02 and some 0.10 games ...  played a lot of games in two days and won absolutely NOTHING. I didn't even come close to anything.

So, thank you for the offer for trying but i'm now convinced there is nothing to win in this game.

Good luck to all playing this :)  i hope you have a thick wallet or have Dame luck on your side :p

I play today too and lose 25euros in all stars room played 21members buy max tickets and nothing,in arena played 16members buy max tickets too and nothing.In all game won 3members 2x.When is no luck,then is no luck.

• 2 months later...

You are right.

You get better chances winning at lottery that in Unibet Bingo.And it gets so frustating for us to see the same winners every day..this is nothing to do with luck..i've seen only in the last 3 days,in free bingo,where we are supposed to have equal chances,same winners over and over again.U can't be that lucky.One day ,just when i was online,a girl won 5 times different bingos,and 2 second day again,and the 3rd day again...and me and others  have played for weeks and not even a line...don't tell me it s luck..be serious...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived