Baghdad

Mersey
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

• Solution

Hi @Mersey, welcome to the Community :)

I believe the match was settled in the meantime as I can't find anything pending on your account. Let me know if I missed something, and if so, a Coupon ID would be of great help.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

In fact the Bet is still showing as Open on my acount - although the winning funds have now been added to my account (hours late).

Nor did I accept your response as a solution.

Incidentally, is there no longer any way in which customers can contact customer services via live chat or 'phone?  As I was assured this would be the case when Stan James became Unibet.

Hi @Mersey, full disclosure, I believed the issue is indeed solved and clicked the accepted the "Accepted Solution" button myself. Sorry about that, I take full responsibility. 😞. Contacted our traders in the meantime and you are right indeed, there was an error. The racing bet wouldn't settle automatically, so we added you the winning amount manually and are currently looking into a fix with our developers. Sorry again for the confusion caused by this and for my error as well.

Live Chat is available through the help centre, the link below will explain how to get in touch.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/Live-chat-How-to-get-in-touch/m-p/167367#M166

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Many thanks for the admission and clarification.

Incidentally, today I received an alert stating that I need to verify my account, before I can deposit funds and bet.  Is this correct?  As I have been doing so for years without this request (and I sent docs to StanJames).

I'm just wary of uploading my passport and it seems odd to receive this alert today - without any notice.