€300 community freeroll tonight?

bybo91

The ticket will be credited 15-30 minutes before the tournament starts, please note that no members posting for a ticket after 16:00 CET on Saturday 7/1/2017 will be issued one.

Officially you are too late, but you can still try to join by posting here

Weekly Rewards - Week 1

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Fritzvonspritz If you read the topic you will get all the info.

You don't need to click anywhere.Just to post in that topic that you want a ticket.But this was only for this week.Next weeks will be different rewards,so just stay active in here and you'll find all the info you need .There will be plenty of community rewards with little requirements to get them :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

ANDREIBN wrote                          ....                     You don't need to click anywhere.Just to post in that topic that you want a ticket.But this was only for this week.Next weeks will be different rewards,so just stay active in here and you'll find all the info you need .There will be plenty of community rewards with little requirements to get them /html/images/emoticons/Asset1.png👍

• 6 months later...
can someone please explain to me, I got a ticket for "Community freeroll", and when I check that it shows a completed SNG "Community League July Win". Did I have access to this or what is this ? I didn't receive any notification via email about any of this...

The 300€ Community freeroll was on Sunday, it is different from the community winners thingy, The ticket was just for that one tournament on Sunday and can't be exchanged to anything else. Next time there will be another Community freeroll new tickets will be issued. Just pay attention to the forum 😃

The timing of that freeroll and the Community Winners SNG was a bit confusing, bunch of people got the wrong impression from the ticket, even uhlen :D

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

The 300€ Community freeroll was on Sunday, it is different from the community winners thingy, The ticket was just for that one tournament on Sunday and can't be exchanged to anything else. Next time there will be another Community freeroll new tickets will be issued. Just pay attention to the forum 😃

The timing of that freeroll and the Community Winners SNG was a bit confusing, bunch of people got the wrong impression from the ticket, even uhlen :D

Was me adding the tickets for everyone :happy: Was getting spammed heavily with ticket requests, especially via PM instead of in the topic(I think that word about the freeroll might have been out on other sites, but with bad signup information) - so to make sure everyone got one, I issued a ticket to the whole community instead. It was a bit unfortunate timing in regards to the Winners SNG, but hey, at least more people noticed :)

/Jeppe 

Former Community Manager

@finamala wrote:

thanks for some clarification. anyway, I'd like to receive some notification about this via email, like I usually do for any Community activities. Last few days I didn't open the client so I missed this freeroll :(

Hey, sorry you missed it :(

I think it's best it's just in the community personally, if every promo was emailed they don't really stay as community promos and become more like, anyone with a registered email address promo =D

Just my thoughts! 

Archived