Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

As a celebration of the new year, we're going to start of the year with rewards €300 freeroll for all members of the community! 

The tournament will be semi-turbo Hol'dem, played tomorrow (Saturday) at 20:00 CET, and to get a ticket all you need to do is post in this thread before Saturday at 16:00 CET stating that you'd like one Smile

The ticket will be credited 15-30 minutes before the tournament starts, please note that no members posting for a ticket after 16:00 CET on Saturday 7/1/2017 will be issued one.

Important edit: Your poker alias must be the same or similar to your community username, if not, you won't be eligible to receive a prize.

Sincerely,
The Unibet Community Team

157 REPLIES
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

A great start of the yearVery Happy.Thank you guys for all this great rewards,everytime .Sign me in for sure.Good luck everybody and see you at the tables tomorrow evening Very Happy

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
MrV75 Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey Unibet Community!

I would like to get a ticket to the freeroll on Saturday. What a nice reward for us Unibet Community members and I hope that many Unibet community members are going to participate in this tournament.

One of my alias on Unibet is MrScienceV75

kwasozlop Rank 11
Rank 11

So tomorow evening I'll watch special raffle stream and play community freeroll. Sounds good Wink Please add one ticket to my account.

jerry Rank 15
Rank 15
VikingsAF Rank 20
Rank 20

I'd love to join Very Happy

Is their maybe a possibility for bounties? (e.g 1euro and then 300 - players* 1 in the prize pool Very Happy) I really love to play bounty tourneys Smile And that way the prize pool is maybe a bit more divided among all members Smile

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Camilio Rank 16
Rank 16

I will try to play in the webbrowser and hope it will run smooth for one times sake... Thank`s for the ticket!

It´s all in there.
GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

I´d love to join (although I will most likely forget to register in the end Rofl )

Thanks guys!

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
SCOBY Rank 17
Rank 17

I would like this ticket .And good luck to every player .

Camilio Rank 16
Rank 16

Camilio wrote:

I will try to play in the webbrowser and hope it will run smooth for one times sake... Thank`s for the ticket!

Yes! I would like a ticket Smile

It´s all in there.