SuperUser Freeroll Rail

SkilfulPoker

• 4 weeks later...

do you remember this   ?

Capture.JPG88.JPG.9fcf0f02edb46cbb5738dc0ba5785ebb.JPG

this is the second place that i got in the superuser freeroll because of the rigged poker software,but that is not the problem,if cris1285 cancelled and never made it to bucharest,why didn't you contact me for the prize?i had to send you like 3 emails and you didn't even respond.Now do you think it's fair to treat you superuser members like this?

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

@nelutzu wrote:

do you remember this @testuser1 @MarcoV ?

Capture.JPG88.JPG.2c1b87e08e6e9bf89f66e46bf8e2e2fa.JPG

this is the second place that i got in the superuser freeroll because of the rigged poker software,but that is not the problem,if cris1285 cancelled and never made it to bucharest,why didn't you contact me for the prize?i had to send you like 3 emails and you didn't even respond.Now do you think it's fair to treat you superuser members like this?

@MarcoV will reply to your email asap. We simply haven't had time to look at the emails because of the event. As I've already explained to you, the cancellation would need to happen well in advance for us to be able to get other member going - this is also mentioned in the thread. I wanted you to go, and did offer to pay the buy-in for the bounty side event, but then you sent an email saying something along the lines of "pretty sure you don't want to meet me",  and I thought it was probably best to wait.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@nelutzu wrote:

Capture.JPG88.JPG.9fcaf81d2744282f311f983a9c705b9c.JPG

@MarcoV will reply to your email asap. We simply haven't had time to look at the emails because of the event. As I've already explained to you, the cancellation would need to happen well in advance for us to be able to get other member going - this is also mentioned in the thread. I wanted you to go, and did offer to pay the buy-in for the bounty side event, but then you sent an email saying something along the lines of "pretty sure you don't want to meet me",  and I thought it was probably best to wait.

So i got screwed again.don't you think the fair thing was to give someone that prize?it's not my problem that and when cris1285 cancelled.I got banned,i couldn't be in the betting competition,i got kicked out of the nfl competiton because i told ... for like the third time at least that people were cheating and now this,and you wonder why I'm mad.If you do a competition give the prizes to the people that earned it @testuser1 and by the way I dont know what asap means to you,because no one anwered my e-mails yet

and PS: you said you give me a 215 euro buy in or something like that,but you didn't mention to what,that's one of the things i asked you in the e-mails you didn't answer me

@nelutzu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@nelutzu wrote:

Capture.JPG88.JPG.b332b7bd0b2c0c9cba0c882421733277.JPG

So i got screwed again.don't you think the fair thing was to give someone that prize?it's not my problem that and when cris1285 cancelled.I got banned,i couldn't be in the betting competition,i got kicked out of the nfl competiton because i told ... for like the third time at least that people were cheating and now this,and you wonder why I'm mad.If you do a competition give the prizes to the people that earned it @testuser1 and by the way I dont know what asap means to you,because no one anwered my e-mails yet

As mentioned in my previous post, the communication was very clear: the cancellation would need to happen well in advance of the event, for us to be able to give it to someone else. You will get another chance to win a community UO package, and I can promise it'll be even greater than the one we had for Bucharest. Bucharest was a bit of a trial, a successful one I think, and we've got a lot of cool plans for the next one, including a community lounge area with playstation, poker table, Twitch stream etc. :)

In this case, asap will mean after UO is over, and we're back at the office. As you can probably imagine, it's been some very hectic days.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@nelutzu wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@nelutzu wrote:

Capture.JPG88.JPG.6e9c3a9a122fc84605fe5b75e5762911.JPG

As mentioned in my previous post, the communication was very clear: the cancellation would need to happen well in advance of the event, for us to be able to give it to someone else. You will get another chance to win a community UO package, and I can promise it'll be even greater than the one we had for Bucharest. Bucharest was a bit of a trial, a successful one I think, and we've got a lot of cool plans for the next one, including a community lounge area with playstation, poker table, Twitch stream etc. :)

In this case, asap will mean after UO is over, and we're back at the office. As you can probably imagine, it's been some very hectic days.

Wow,i will get another chance? I'm speechless,you're the greatest,you don't know how much this means to me,that's way better than giving me the prize i earned playing on your rigged poker client.If you were nice guys you could of contacted me and said we're sorry,cris1285 cancelled,there isn't enough time to put you in the bucharest tournament,and give me some kind of consolation prize or something,not wait for me to send you 3 e-mails and don't answer to none of them @testuser1

Well you haven't really done anything positive to be seen in good light by many here. 

You're equivalent to a kid in class who has been throwing paper airplanes at the teacher the entire semester then when you get an 84% wonder why teacher won't bump you to an 85. If you hadn't been a complete nuisance the entire semester maybe the teacher would put more effort into doing something extra for you. 

You can still change (find it very unlikely) moving forward if you put thought into your posts and not act like someone with an IQ of a goldfish 

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@daddy Well you haven't really done anything positive to be seen in good light by many here. 

You're equivalent to a kid in class who has been throwing paper airplanes at the teacher the entire semester then when you get an 84% wonder why teacher won't bump you to an 85. If you hadn't been a complete nuisance the entire semester maybe the teacher would put more effort into doing something extra for you. 

You can still change (find it very unlikely) moving forward if you put thought into your posts and not act like someone with an IQ of a goldfish 

@testuser1 please do something so that i can't see he's posts,do you see how he's provoking me?Mind your own businness @Magicadil,this doesn't concern you,go play with your dolls

Don't worry I won't mention you again. Good luck at the poker table. Peace!

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

From what I've read you're the one who's being rude "rigged software" it's a serious accusation (read this article and learn more about the difference between live and online poker http://www.thepokerbank.com/articles/online/rigged/) and the way you were talking to ... sigh... pretty sick the way you react to just an example posted by  too.

Also, if you're that unhappy with the community don't know why you are still here... as far as I know everyone on this community were fair and friendly(still are :) ) and I love the community, Unibet and the Twitch streams-> lots of great guys that make efforts for us players to be happy and offer us lots of promotions and free things (I still can't believe that on Twitch the Unibet guys and the commentators gave away OVER 10.000 EURO with giveaways and freerolls in just 3 day).

PS. Like at all competitions there are terms and conditions, read them carefully before entering it (you can always skip a contest if you don't agree with something) and also try to learn to behave online as it's for your own good... good luck with everything :Thumbsup:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

@daddy From what I've read you're the one who's being rude "rigged software" it's a serious accusation (read this article and learn more about the difference between live and online poker http://www.thepokerbank.com/articles/online/rigged/) and the way you were talking to @testuser1... sigh... pretty sick the way you react to just an example posted by @Magicadil too.

Also, if you're that unhappy with the community don't know why you are still here... as far as I know everyone on this community were fair and friendly(still are :) ) and I love the community, Unibet and the Twitch streams-> lots of great guys that make efforts for us players to be happy and offer us lots of promotions and free things (I still can't believe that on Twitch the Unibet guys and the commentators gave away OVER 10.000 EURO with giveaways and freerolls in just 3 day).

PS. Like at all competitions there are terms and conditions, read them carefully before entering it (you can always skip a contest if you don't agree with something) and also try to learn to behave online as it's for your own good... good luck with everything :Thumbsup:

@BillyR23 isn't anything on tv or what's your deal?mind your own business,go comment somewhere else.And if you think magicadil's example wasn't offensive then you have an iq of a  goldfish,just like him and his mom.And don't talk to me about the community kid,you've registered 2 months ago,i've registered 6 month ago so go to bed,it's late

Hey guys .... take it easy so you will not solve anything with insults and insults to each other. I think Unibet does everything so that all the members feel comfortable, but also have to sertar the same on our part, PEACE guys :peace:

, i know im gonna receive "nice" words from you, enough just mentioning you, and simply becasue i have different thinking. But i have to tell you two things.

1, I had already all the reservation, hotel, plane, and tournaments i suppose to play, but i found out last weekend that im not able to make Bucharest because of a damn personal issue. I let Marco and Stubbe know, but they had only few days before Bucharest. So its not at all in advance, in couple of days they cant fix all the paperworks for an other community guy.

2, specially not to you. You talking about deserve something? You deserve a ban long time ago, thats the only thing you must earn. You insult everybody, you have no respect. Talking about my mother couple of times in here and on twitch as well? Are you at your mind boy? Are you 16 or just coming from madhouse? And i never ever hurt you... What you give to the community beside trash talk? So i think its not correct that you asking for any favor on this community. 

And what happens if you go to Bucharest and your 27 off let you down, you stand up and shout, live poker is rigged? :wow::laugh:

@nelutzu wrote:

@BillyR23 isn't anything on tv or what's your deal?mind your own business,go comment somewhere else.And if you think magicadil's example wasn't offensive then you have an iq of a  goldfish,just like him and his mom.And don't talk to me about the community kid,you've registered 2 months ago,i've registered 6 month ago so go to bed,it's late

I'm very sorry. @daddy. Behavior is unacceptable. Such behavior should be roundly condemned by all of us, and if it is displayed again, someone should find the courage to step in to try to stop it.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

You will get another chance to win a community UO package, and I can promise it'll be even greater than the one we had for Bucharest. Bucharest was a bit of a trial, a successful one I think, and we've got a lot of cool plans for the next one, including a community lounge area with playstation, poker table, Twitch stream etc. :)

How awesome does that sound! Just want to highlight this, before it gets lost in all the arguing. 

Archived