How many MTTs can you play simultaneously?

GotWhatItTakes

Also depends how many your monitor can fit. For laptop 4 should be maximum otherwise they start overlapping like crazy.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@MoreTBC wrote:

8 is the most I've ever had open I think. I think there is a cap but I'm not sure what it is.

No cap on mtts/sngs

i have had 16 sngs running, I wouldnt say playing as it was a bit chaotic, was seeing how many I could do for the sng promo at once.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Monitorwise, it isn´t a problem. I can easily play with 16 tables open and see every card (no overlapping).

The question is if Unibet allows you to play more than X tables. Would be great if the Unibet guys can enlighten us :)

I m asking because of the upcoming MTT league. If you play all the MTTs it could happen that you need to play more than 10 MTTs at once.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

My preference is between 4 and 6 tables but it's often between 7 and 9 at 'peak' tournament hours across sites, such as Sunday evenings. The most I've had going at one time was 21 but that was due to an error when I was using TableNinja.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@minimal wrote:

multitabling is unlimited in sng and mtt as long as your computer will not get in fire and you should call the firemans

This ACTUALLY happened to me on the bubble of the UK25 satellite on Wednesday. I was in really good shape with one player left to eliminate when my battery warned me it was running low. When I plugged it in my laptop charger caught fire.

I ended up blinding out.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@kidpokar wrote:

I usually play 2-6 tables at the same time, otherwise I'll have trouble paying attention to the action on the tables. Do you guys have any tips and tricks how to manage more tables at the same time? 😃

Skill comes with practice @kidpokar. You won´t ever play as good as you could with fewer tables, though. It is just not possible to pay as much attention - unless you are some kind of robot. 🤣

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Archived