NBA Finals 2016

10inchpow

GSW could double their lead on the second match and it seems like the Cavs and coach Ty can do nothing against the defending champ. What do you think, can the Cavs renew and put up a win on the scoreboard or it will be one of the easiest sweeps ever? 

I think you're right . Was hoping for a thrilling game 7, although I'm afraid GS will keep on destroying the Cavs. With LeBron leading the team,  the Cavs will have a shot and they could win one of the next two matches but I don't think they'll mange to tie the series in the next two games at home. I'm convinced that the defending champions will bring home the trophy once again with a 4-1 victory.

Former community moderator

@Plotinus wrote:

I wouldn't exactly be shocked if Cleveland is able to make it 2-2 after four, but Golden State is by far the better team. 4-0 about as likely as 2-2 in my book and GSW is just bossing them at home.

Did u see the the first 2 matches?! I won't be a Cleveland fan now. This 3rd match is tipically a do or die for the Cavs. Maybe the home crowd can fire them up. But Splash Bros still did not show big performance. And the benches are simply incomparable. :P

@10inchpow wrote:

@Plotinus wrote:

I wouldn't exactly be shocked if Cleveland is able to make it 2-2 after four, but Golden State is by far the better team. 4-0 about as likely as 2-2 in my book and GSW is just bossing them at home.

Did u see the the first 2 matches?! I won't be a Cleveland fan now. This 3rd match is tipically a do or die for the Cavs. Maybe the home crowd can fire them up. But Splash Bros still did not show big performance. And the benches are simply incomparable. :P

Nope, I was sleeping :) But I can imagine...however, home court is a big thing in the play offs.. I just checked and the odds seem to agree, close to even money.

Archived