playthrough bonus

kevanbt

ok, I got an education the last time I asked for advice so im back.  I bought a 500 bonus points playthrough bonus a while ago and I loved it.   It gave me, i think, 500 hands to play at 10 nl and I played and made some money.   My question is if I use 2500 bonus points to get a 25 euro playthrough bonus what level of play will it be?   I still play 10 nl occasionsly but want to play 25 NL.   how do I assure i will get that level of playthrough bonus?   Lord I hope that makes sense.   Not only am I not a lot bright I am a bad writer.

Don't matter what you play or with what stakes. As long as there is rake involved it counts for clearing the bonus.

Obviously higher the stakes, the higher the rake and hence the faster the playthrough.

Sounds like we're mixing things together a bit.

What you're describing is a cash game ticket, not a playthrough bonus. The bonus doesn't grant you any funds to play with, when you purchase it. Instead, it'll release cash rewards in increments, as you pay rake.

Cash game tickets you can sit down at a specific stake(s) with, and once you've seen x number of flops, the ticket will be converted to cash. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Should have gone with first impression of we are indeed talking about cash ticket. Since there ain't 5 or 25€ cash tickets i thought he must be talking about playthrough in the end. 50/50 and always wrong 😄