Poker Release Notes 3.35

Previous release notes can be found here.

Release date: 20th March
Next release: 23rd April

In addition to the below release notes, I'd like to mention the launch of https://unibetpoker.com/, where you'll find promo calendar, live events calendar, blog posts and more.

Don't forget the last days of the 10-year anniversary celebration which culminates this weekend!

Promotions

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• None

Included in this release:

• March Momentum, 22 Mar – 31 Mar
  • HexaPro Races, 1 Apr – 5 May
  • High Hand, 1st Apr – 5th May
  • April Mission

Coming in next release (preliminary):

• €200,000 Chip Race Series, 5th May – 12th May (8 days)
  • XP Race, 29 April – 2 June (5 weeks)
  • Banzai Black Belt Battle, 29 April – 2 June (5 weeks)
    • Reach black belt to get an exclusive ticket
  • May Mission

New features/Improvements

• -

Bug fixes

• •Saved State in MTT lobby filter is no longer disabled if you move between lobbies in the client and return to MTT lobby.
  • When in HexaPro/SNG queue: we decreased the delay in removing players from queue, but more importantly we're now awaiting confirmation of queue removal, before actually closing the table. This does not apply when you just close the client.
  • Fixed issue where playing multiple tables of HexaPro Extreme could cause the client to close.
  • Fixed issue where player experienced crash when checking tournament lobbies (might still be some remaining issues related to this). This fix should also fix some MTT crashes that happen on first MTT hand.
  • In recent month, a few customers have experienced issues on client launch; with loading assets. This issue should now be resolved.

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 20/03/2024 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@PurpsThanks for also letting me know about the other link! 
I saw it at the link @Stubbe-Unibet where was posted in advance 🙂 At this point I wanted to congraulate all the Unibet staff for this new page! I'm a regular visitor since Stubbe posted a link. The promo calendar thing is awesome! 😍
I also like to read blogs there, learn and understand better things I never dig into before now. 

• Like 4