Using a 2nd account (while traveling)

Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Hi!

I have been playing on Unibet for years now. The software is nice and the rake is decent. I recently traveled to Georgia (the Country). Before I traveled I asked costumer service can I play while in Georgia? They said: yes but you need to make a new account on Unibet.com. I told them that I'm going to stay there for at least a month and I will stay at an airbnb, can I use the airbnb address for verification? They replied yes (I have the chat transcript to prove that).

Now I'm in Georgia I made a unibet.com account and made a small test deposit (50€) and played a little. The asked for address verification so I sent them the Airbnb receipt. They rejected it and froze the account. I contacted costumer service again and explained everything to Olivia. She told to she is going to tell them. She also told to give her a good review lol. Hours later my account got suspended and my original account (different domain) that I used for years is frozen.

I feared that is was going to be an issue that is why I contacted support to double check before opening a 2nd account. I even tried to use the same deposit method as a show of good faith. I could not because according to costumer service I need to use a local Bank card to deposit. So I used Skriller. I also wanted to use the same email address but did not as to not confuse the 2 accounts. I'm also not sure I can use the same email for 2 accounts. My account is suspended did not even provide a reason.

Here I am trying to reach support again to resolve this issue. The email used here is for my original account. I tired to use the email for the suspended account but I couldn't post.  I'm a bit afraid to post because every time I contact support I the issue gets worse, perhaps suspend my original account (got frozen) as well?

tl;dr:

Before I traveled to a new country I asked costumer services Can I play on Unibet while in vacation? They said: yes, but you need to make a 2nd account on Unibet.com. They also said that I can use Airbnb address for account verification. I traveled and opened a 2nd Unibet account as instructed by them. I sent them Airbnb address for account verification. Now the 2nd account is suspended the original is frozen.

• Solution

Support definitely messed up in this case, and they shouldn't have asked you to create a new account. I'm sorry about that!

I believe the Georgia account is suspended for good, as you shouldn't create a new account without a permanent address aka if you're on vacation. As for your old account, you might not get access to it before you're back. If you send in whatever they request, it should be alright, but let me know if you end up in a deadlock!

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thank you for clarification. I tried to update the reddit post but it got auto removed by Reddit's spam filter. After the account got suspended I did not know how to get in touch with Unibet. I did not want to use my original account because I was afraid it would get suspended as well for some reason. So I tried to reach out via reddit. Maybe I was a bit dramatic and for that I apologize. It wasn't even about the minuscule amount of money it was more about the dishonesty and lack of communication. I was treated as a cheater even though I did nothing wrong. I did not care about the Georgian account. I care more about the original account I wanted to explain before it got suspended as well. 

As for my main account, after I created the 2nd account ,  they wanted address verification again. I guess the system got confused I don't know. I will do that when I get home I guess.

Thank you for you reply!