25 nl outplayed

Johnny cash

Hey guys looking for tips advice on beating 25nl seems i have no trouble beating the previous levels with ease but soon as i get to 25nl i am outplayed everyhand they are always ahead and the games seem to play diffrent alot more postflop play till showdown small pots before you know it stacks gone 

Currently already think in ranges have trouble with correct bet sizes at 25 nl play is gto nessasary what advice could fellow players share that helped you the most 

im not sure how to answer without upseting you or sounding like one of those people i hate.  i just moved up a level to 25nl and am having good success.   the betting is a little over whelming at first but if I can get over that its money I do pretty well.  I am finding I have to be both tighter and more aggressive.   I also find the positional play much tighter and more " normal" .      maybe give it more time?

• Like 1

We all feed the AI until we can't anymore, eh?
Now how could others help you to beat us all playing in the same fields..:classic_huh:

On 2/19/2024 at 1:56 PM, Johnny cash said:

Hey guys looking for tips advice on beating 25nl seems i have no trouble beating the previous levels with ease but soon as i get to 25nl i am outplayed everyhand they are always ahead and the games seem to play diffrent alot more postflop play till showdown small pots before you know it stacks gone 

If you'd ask something more theoretical it'd be cool imo. Asking how to beat the others at same level or more is quite nuts :classic_laugh:
"raise in this position. and heaven awaits" :P

A bit too small pool to ask how to beat it, man :). You're literally asking tips from ppl how you could enforce them to beat themselves. Not gonna happen. GL  

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

Hello. I could you give you some broad advices that should help anyone who is playing low stakes. 

3BET more IP, fold more vs 3BETs(99+/ATs+), fold more vs 4BETs (JJ+ / AKo) and get the MOST value with your strong hands, value bet thin, fold MORE vs raises. 

Good luck mate!

2 hours ago, MaxSang said:

Hello. I could you give you some broad advices that should help anyone who is playing low stakes. 

3BET more IP, fold more vs 3BETs(99+/ATs+), fold more vs 4BETs (JJ+ / AKo) and get the MOST value with your strong hands, value bet thin, fold MORE vs raises. 

Good luck mate!

I play 400nl and I would avoid this recommendations. 

• Haha 1

You would avoid all recomandations ? like 3betting more IP, getting the most value with your value hands, value betting thin and fold alot vs raises ? Kinda shallow answer and I would kindly avoid your recommandation to avoid my recommendations if I were a struggling 25NL player, and not a 400NL player, as the metas are a little different.

On the other hand your advices are ok, Stop and Go lines(BXB/XBB/XXB) are overbluffed by the river as it is proven in Detox, Carrot, etc MDA. 🙂 

On 2/22/2024 at 9:28 AM, MaxSang said:

You would avoid all recomandations ? like 3betting more IP, getting the most value with your value hands, value betting thin and fold alot vs raises ? Kinda shallow answer and I would kindly avoid your recommandation to avoid my recommendations if I were a struggling 25NL player, and not a 400NL player, as the metas are a little different.

On the other hand your advices are ok, Stop and Go lines(BXB/XBB/XXB) are overbluffed by the river as it is proven in Detox, Carrot, etc MDA. 🙂 

Not all, value bet tin, 3B more I could get behind, but if I look at low stakes regs moving up, their biggest leak is overfolding, so it doesn’t make sense to encourage them to fold more.