Supermoon ticket is about to expire

lovethisgame

Hey Guys,

I have a 250 Supermoon ticket which is about to expire within 7 days. It's hard to plan how many rebuys I might need in a given tourney so I haven't been able to use it so far and I'm already registered for the next one. Could you please extend it for me, please?

Thanks in advance.

I don't want to start with new topic so I am gonna ask here because I had a similar problem. I had ticket 100 euro to mtt and I register to one of the tournament about 3 weeks ago. The problem was that the valid of the ticket ended soon but despite this I was register to one of the tournament for 100 euro. Unfortunately the tournament has been canceled (reason not enough players). When the tournament has been canceled I wasn't be able to register to any next tournament for 100 euro. What in this situation?? Is any chance to recover this ticket? I really wanted to play, but the tournament was canceled. I even report this situation to one of the team member poker Unibet Andy 3 weeks ago, but I did it on another poker forum (I don't want to write the name of the forum becasue I don't want to do any advertisment, but if anybody want I can send screen to view). It was big opportunity for me to play in any tournament for 100 euro, so I am curious what in this situation?

1 hour ago, Riverek said:

I don't want to start with new topic so I am gonna ask here because I had a similar problem. I had ticket 100 euro to mtt and I register to one of the tournament about 3 weeks ago. The problem was that the valid of the ticket ended soon but despite this I was register to one of the tournament for 100 euro. Unfortunately the tournament has been canceled (reason not enough players). When the tournament has been canceled I wasn't be able to register to any next tournament for 100 euro. What in this situation?? Is any chance to recover this ticket? I really wanted to play, but the tournament was canceled. I even report this situation to one of the team member poker Unibet Andy 3 weeks ago, but I did it on another poker forum (I don't want to write the name of the forum becasue I don't want to do any advertisment, but if anybody want I can send screen to view). It was big opportunity for me to play in any tournament for 100 euro, so I am curious what in this situation?

Sorted 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions