Hungary blocked again...

fish8one

• 3 weeks later...

Btw Pokerstar works just fine..

The hungarian support used to send a link by email, not anymore..

Got tired to find out and delete and re-install Unibet many times..

Where are we now, hu.33-35??

Why cant you fix this when Unibet is the only one site who has won legally against my corrupt government on an EU court??

What Pokerstars does better to be not interrupted like you guys..?

All the same..VPN ONLY.. Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Pokerstars working just fine... Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Oh, "sorry" from VPN now i got navigate from the client toooo  unibeeeeeet  46! woooow, Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

And from now on what..????  Interested Go On GIF

Edited by fish8one

2 hours ago, fish8one said:

All the same..VPN ONLY.. Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Pokerstars working just fine... Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Oh, "sorry" from VPN now i got navigate from the client toooo  unibeeeeeet  46! woooow, Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

And from now on what..????  Interested Go On GIF

47, 48 and so on.

Be happy that Unibet is ready to fight for us against Orbanland. The government is breaking all the possible laws regarding this, it is tragicomical. Blocked the sites from unibet37 until unibet45 on friday, even tho those were not even in use yet. Just in case 🤪

I am using Cloudflare WARP - 1.1.1.1 (https://1.1.1.1/) and have never had any issue with the poker app since the government started its fight.

I am not sure if the WARP has also an effect on the poker client as I never has issue with the installed client prior installing it to my PC - i think I installed at the stage when there was abou -30 in the link.

Note that for the website there are some other VPNs that you can use, check out: https://szabad-internet.com/

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 3:03 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

There's generally not much downtime at all related to this. @fish8one perhaps it's due to you having a cookie saved and redirect not happening for some reason. You could try to delete the client cookie file in C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker\cef

Thank you very much Stubbe, it worked. :)

regards

On 2/19/2024 at 12:44 PM, cris1285 said:

47, 48 and so on.

Be happy that Unibet is ready to fight for us against Orbanland. The government is breaking all the possible laws regarding this, it is tragicomical. Blocked the sites from unibet37 until unibet45 on friday, even tho those were not even in use yet. Just in case 🤪

Hi,

If you read  posts, you'll see i am happy with Unibet. who won legal case against Orbanistan, therefore i am suprised how PS (without any legal right) operates without any issue.

Unibet shlould sue and get compensated after each and every block done by hungarian scumbags..

edit: i see now is 73, so 73 times xxxxx Euros claim should filled and get from this nonsense to battle back at least :)

Edited by fish8one

On 2/29/2024 at 1:26 PM, fish8one said:

i am suprised how PS (without any legal right) operates without any issue.

It started with sport betting, and I think PS does not offer sport betting. Hungarian government now fighting against the foreign sport betting sites (bet365 has been already eliminated). Orban's friendship wants the hungarians to loose their money at the local bookies: the one that is the national bookie and the other one that just been recently estabilished by one Orban's friends. Because the government manipulate the market, these local sites are not the offering the best conditions considering the odds, available matches, bonus, etc.

I am glad that Unibet still find the way to operate in the country and does not give up the fight and I hope that one day we will have a free internet where all the bookies available without any VPN.