Problems with bingo and mini games loading

User_27833

7 minutes ago, RubyJean said:

I wonder if it has got anything to do with the scratchcard promo?? I have tried to log in twice yesterday and today and not been able to claim my scratchcard?? Kindred playing the role of Scrooge at Christmas haha 🙂 

Very much doubt it. Have had issues with the Bingo/Mini Games not loading and also had issues with depositing £50 to get free ‘Secrets of Christmas’ games … it’s a “secret” how to access these free games as have tried all known browsers to no avail. Something is definitely amiss with the site.

• Like 1

Professional Bingo Player.

1 hour ago, RRH1 said:

Very much doubt it. Have had issues with the Bingo/Mini Games not loading and also had issues with depositing £50 to get free ‘Secrets of Christmas’ games … it’s a “secret” how to access these free games as have tried all known browsers to no avail. Something is definitely amiss with the site.

I try and log in every day and see what it going on here, it is only the last two days I have had trouble claiming the scratchcards. But I do think that by not issuing scratchcards when people can't log in to claim them would be saving them money for sure. Hopefully it is fixed soon as I enjoy a scratchcard.

3 hours ago, RubyJean said:

I try and log in every day and see what it going on here, it is only the last two days I have had trouble claiming the scratchcards. But I do think that by not issuing scratchcards when people can't log in to claim them would be saving them money for sure. Hopefully it is fixed soon as I enjoy a scratchcard.

Good news and bad news.

Good news … Bing oh is back !

Bad news … some bar steward has nicked the free scratch card !!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Derekn said:

Spent all day talking shit n gets paid for it 

When one lives in his own back passage it comes natural, he did state he wasn’t ‘technically’ getting paid for being here but take that with a pinch of salt along everything else he has written.

Hope this ‘new’ format gets a u-turn and the former format is back soon.👌

20 hours ago, RRH1 said:

Good news and bad news.

Good news … Bing oh is back !

Bad news … some bar steward has nicked the free scratch card !!!

I got one scratchcard for today, but I didn;t get anything for the last two days when I was unable to claim them but yes I can confirm that it seems to be working today.