$25 MTT

Pkrking

I opened account month ago and through a promo of $5 buy in I won tournament for a 25$ ticket however I was working for few weeks away didn't have time logged back in and it's vanished? Surely they can't just take away the ticket won legitimately? 

@Pkrking, welcome to the community!

As on all other poker sites, our tournament tickets need an expiry date, both for planning and accounting reasons.

As you're currently at 597% rakeback, I'm afraid I can't justify a goodwill of an additional €25 😞 I'm in a Christmas mood though, so I'll give you 500bp (€5 value) just this once 🎁 

Good luck at the tables!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@Pkrking, welcome to the community!

As on all other poker sites, our tournament tickets need an expiry date, both for planning and accounting reasons.

As you're currently at 597% rakeback, I'm afraid I can't justify a goodwill of an additional €25 😞 I'm in a Christmas mood though, so I'll give you 500bp (€5 value) just this once 🎁 

Good luck at the tables!

When will this be activated and thanks for the gift.

Although still feel it's not great when you spend hours winning a tournament of hundreds for that ticket to just disappear although I understand certain tickets would require what you implied but it was an open ticket to Any $25 dollar tournament and they run consistently