sgriff

Have been experiencing problems logging in over the last few days on both my PC and iPad.  I get a message saying I need to update and then it seems to be updating and then gets stuck at 100%.  I'm limited to just playing in the browser for now.

Hey  @sgriff. Sorry to hear that! Just to be sure: when you say you've got problems logging in, do you mean you've got problems updating the app?

The update issue I've only seen on Android this release, not Windows or iOS. So neither Windows nor iOS will update to the latest version? Could you perhaps help me with a screenshot? The issue should be possible to solve by uninstalling, downloading again and installing fresh. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet

Ironically, Android is the only platform I can log in on.  I've attached what I see on the PC.  I'm asked if I want to update. I check it and the second attachment shows how far it goes which is 100% but nothing happens.  The iPad app also asks for an update but just ends up with a black screen.

I've tried your reinstall suggestion. The good news is that it worked for the PC, but the iPad app just shows a black screen with a blank white banner at the top.  

Update Message.jpg

Stuck at 100%.jpg