Unibet Poker is rigged

RiggedGame

On 11/21/2023 at 12:02 AM, kevanbt said:

gr1rrl3r

@kevanbt I presume that's supposed to read GR1ZZL3R, anyway an update on the AA situation. I'm undecided whether it's rigged or not as I'm still not being dealt AA often enough, clearly a possibility of things being rigged. However out of the last 35 times I've been dealt AA I've won pre flop 11 times, post flop 23 times and only lost once, winning 34 out of 35 times. This is clearly better than the "true"  rate I should win at so can it be rigged both ways, maybe Aces acting as both particles and waves and the lack of one cancelling out the surplus of another, or Aces being alive "winning " and "dead" not being dealt enough both at the same time. It's damned hard enough playing poker as it is without having to study Quantum Theory or conducting thought experiments at the same time as trying to decide whether to call or fold the 35th time you have Aces, you know they're going to catch up in the losing column sooner or later so why not fold pre flop and only lose 4c?

I'm not sure London actually moved but it could be hiding in a box with Dick Whittington's cat, both "in" Europe physically (not the mainland) but "out" of Europe mentally.If you advertised for European friends to join your group it would have to be on the basis they brought two believers with them to try to keep the stats balanced. Maybe they could be European non-believers living in America where they all believe, fulfilling both states at once. Maybe more random samples need to be randomly sampled, it's hard to know where to draw the line.

Screenshot2023-11-22at20_54_00.png.52baa34946c54926183318a89a93428e.png

1 hour ago, graftak1 said:

IS NOT POSSIBLE IF IT,S RANDOM

IT IS.

image.png.6747bd6468d0a46a52f1d0e314a3c047.png

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png