Withdrawal on hold

Spartan85
Go to solution Solved by Spartan85,

My withdrawal was shown as processing earlier this morning. It's now showing on hold. I'm already fully verified. Can someone get this sorted asap as I'm very concerned having just read reviews on trustpilot with regards to people saying they have having problems obtaining their money. Thanks

First of all: congrats on the win!

We're a company listed on the Swedish stock exchange and with local licenses in many European markets (as well as US state, Australia, Canada and more). Check Trustpilot reviews of other major bookmakers and you'll probably feel better - people don't like getting caught, when they've been in violation of the terms 🙂

I can see we need a document from you. Once we receive this, it'll be reviewed by the player safety team. 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
On 9/25/2023 at 10:27 AM, Spartan85 said:

My withdrawal was shown as processing earlier this morning. It's now showing on hold. I'm already fully verified. Can someone get this sorted asap as I'm very concerned having just read reviews on trustpilot with regards to people saying they have having problems obtaining their money. Thanks

Update : Paid out no problem 😀

• Like 2