Game Lab in The Netherlands

D3TOX

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any information available on how to level up in game lab with a Dutch account? The only thing I could find so far is that due to the law we can't have bonus rewards here and can't use rake to level up.

Basically I only play tournaments and would like to get access to that section to view my stats. Now I played the required 15 hexapro games as I assumed that would unlock it, but still I don't even get up to level 2 there. Do I need to play the required 50 hands in a cash game to unlock that section as well (and then do that every month as it says)? Because that wouldn't really be worth it to me as I don't enjoy playing cash games. 

• 2 weeks later...

No I purely mean the option to view my stats in MTT's, which shows up here as getting unlocked if you reach level 2. Again if this is not working currently then shouldn't there be some kind of disclaimer on that page?

spacer.png

I understand there are more pressing things, but if I'm speaking for myself personally, the option to have an extensive view of my stats would make it more fun to play and in the end make me wager more €, which benefits you. So maybe an idea to look at a possible rework, I don't think the law prevents you from showing someone their stats as the level 1 tier is working fine

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/21/2023 at 3:06 PM, D3TOX said:

No I purely mean the option to view my stats in MTT's, which shows up here as getting unlocked if you reach level 2. Again if this is not working currently then shouldn't there be some kind of disclaimer on that page?

spacer.png

I understand there are more pressing things, but if I'm speaking for myself personally, the option to have an extensive view of my stats would make it more fun to play and in the end make me wager more €, which benefits you. So maybe an idea to look at a possible rework, I don't think the law prevents you from showing someone their stats as the level 1 tier is working fine

spacer.png

Hier idem,

Kom geen level verder.
Zou ook wel eens uitleg willen hebben over hoe het nu precies allemaal werkt.

Iemand?

On 9/18/2023 at 9:52 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

At the moment, there's no loyalty or game lab unlocking in the Netherlands, sorry 😞 

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the previous post. We do not currently have a loyalty system in NL, and therefore there's no way to unlock game lab levels (as they're linked to loyalty).

I had hoped there'd be more clarity on the regulations at this stage, so we could prioritize accordingly. Basically, you've got GG that are offering loyalty with several - in my opinion - non-compliant components (seems like the regulator isn't aware or GG have somehow convinced them it's working differently to how it actually is), while we don't believe we can offer our loyalty program in the market. Even if GG aren't very competitive on rake and pay little rakeback to winning players, it's still a tricky situation to be in. If we knew loyalty 100% wouldn't be compliant in the future, we could prioritize a special setup for NL, where all gamelab content is simply unlocked.
I'll follow up on this in the new year.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions