Did I change a setting in Tournements

kevanbt

during tournament play I used to find my standings in the tournament thru the home button or thru a sort of L thingee on the play screen.  I would tell me what position I was and how many seats had been sold etc but lately, 3-4 days perhaps, I can go to the location but it does not show me my standings.   did I turn something off?

that is exactly what Im talking about and the button works and the stats come up  but it does not show my position against the field.   Im not in a tournament so I dont have a screen shoot but it shows that there are, are for example 99 players in the tournament left but it used to say what position I am in, usually 98th.   It just shows a - there.     And then the other part of the change is if  while in a tournament, on the right side of a screen it would list a long list of names still in the tournament and my name was usually highlighted so I could find it easily, now I just have to page down, and down and down again to find my name.   Im sorry I dont have a screenshot but I do appreciate the help 

8 hours ago, kevanbt said:

that is exactly what Im talking about and the button works and the stats come up  but it does not show my position against the field.   Im not in a tournament so I dont have a screen shoot but it shows that there are, are for example 99 players in the tournament left but it used to say what position I am in, usually 98th.   It just shows a - there.     And then the other part of the change is if  while in a tournament, on the right side of a screen it would list a long list of names still in the tournament and my name was usually highlighted so I could find it easily, now I just have to page down, and down and down again to find my name.   Im sorry I dont have a screenshot but I do appreciate the help 

Sounds like you deleted the identity you were using in the tournament. If the identity isn't one of your 5 available ones, you won't be highlighted 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions