No Jackpottt

Maramu01

Had a look at the reporting now and can see there was actually a jackpot triggering at 18:00. There was then another one triggering when the change was made, as mentioned above. Will look further into it later today, when other people are back online, but not sure we'll issue any compensation, considering the jackpot did hit even if there was a display issue (and there was even the extra JP later on). Times below are UTC

image.png.b4a5c01ea1759e1706c30a27ba16809e.png

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

24 minutes ago, Maramu01 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet Great, so because of this, I wasted an hour chasing a jackpot that was already hit and had been misled into believing I had a chance (I played 15 tables at the time for quite a while until the very last second). Great job, Unibet, and no compensation is just the cherry on top.

It hit at the very end, last seconds. Times are UTC, as mentioned above.

And think I made it clear a decision hasn't been taken yet 🙂

While the €2 looks okay, a €5 one seems to be missing (the early one). Will update here again when there's a conclusion 

Investigation concluded and I'll give you a glimpse behind the curtain.

We always plan and spec promotions a few months in advance. Originally, this promotion was meant to include €0.2 and €5 HexaPro Extreme jackpots as well, from the very first day. Unfortunately, as some of you know, we ran into an issue with game availability of HexaPro Extreme, following the latest release. This meant we had to make changes to the jackpot schedule, after it had already been released and added to server.

Making changes to an existing schedule is something we haven't done before, and it turned out to have some complications - it depends how the schedule is refreshed, but don't think we need to get into those details here.

Anyway, what this meant was basically that one component had the old schedule, which resulted in two different issues:

1. For the €2 jackpot that ran between 17:00 and 18:00; it didn't trigger before 18:00 exactly. This was originally supposed to be a different jackpot and thus it didn't trigger the regular way, but it did trigger. When we made a fix later in the evening, this jackpot then triggered again. 
    1. So in case it isn't clear: this one did trigger, just very last second. Not only did it trigger, we actually triggered an additional jackpot on the stake not long after.
  2. The €5 jackpot which was supposed to trigger between 16:00 and 17:00; it never triggered. Again, this was originally supposed to be a different jackpot. 

Above times are CEST.

So, what have we done? First, we've of course fixed the issue 🙂 Secondly, I've decided to refund all loss (looking at sum of winnings/loss, while jackpot counter was on) for customers that played during the €5 jackpot hour. For the €2 jackpot I've been very nice and refunded 50% of loss. Only loss on relevant stake of course, not across all HexaPro stakes - I'm not that nice 😄
This applies to customers from all markets where the counter is shown in the client.

• Like 3