How does E/W payout on horse racing pay out?

Tdbearfd

I am slightly confused as to how the amount of stakes wow work on the E/W payout works. I have won a couple 2/3/4 folds but they seem to pay very little profit. I won a 15/1 2-fold with one horse coming 1st and one coming 3rd but only won 7€ of a 20€ E/W, can anybody help me with the payout rules.

Each way betting can be a little tricky and confusing and to be honest I wouldn't really recommend it, but I'll try and help.

Unibet's each way terms are the same as most bookmakers, settling EW bets as two distinct bets, win to win and place to place. A £10 each way double means £10 is bet on both horses to win and a £10 bet on both horses to place. The fact one of your horses lost means you immediately lose the win part of your bet and only pick up the place part, thus severely watering down your bet. Again, betting in multiples of 3 or 4 horses means they all have to win to make a big difference, the place part of the bet generally being looked on as a "saver."  I hope this helps somewhat, but go steady on those each way shots, you're effectively doubling your bet.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png