92 days of summer ☀️

SShcherbyna

Hello everybody!
Summer is a time of rest.
But.
1. Finally, my child went on school holidays, which gives me at least 4-5 extra free hours a day.
2. Finally, I have money for a new computer (but I still don't have a normal monitor), which I will order one of these days and I will be able to play normally without hangs and lags.
3. A vacation for the rich, to which I am not one.
It follows from this:
Summer is the time of the grind.
The bankroll is just under €500, so I will be playing (as usual) micro MTTs, trying to follow the BRM of 1% per tournament with rare exceptions (promos, leagues). But at the same time, I will not neglect satellites so that the dream of a successful shot inspires and motivates in the endless grind of microlimits.
The main goal: to forget about the "0-2" tab in the MTT filter by autumn.

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 11

#1st_002

and another 1st place at the end of the session 🤗

Spoiler

2023-06-03022123.png.1e1c88440ea741aedfb3e0847ded46aa.png

Added a poll. At the end of the summer, it is possible (if I have a bankroll left) that there will be some reward waiting for those who gave the correct answer. 🥳

The survey will be active for 10-15 days. 

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 4

#1st_003

Spoiler

2023-06-06224826.png.660983ea048ad9b83381eadee104b5a0.png

It is doubly nice that this tournament additionally gave me 8 tickets to the Discord League.

Also, the bankroll is already a little over €500, so I can afford to be careful playing €5 and some €10 tournaments. 🤞

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

In the last week, I hardly played. A bunch of things that piled up at the same time: repairs in the parents' house, problems with the mother's health (now everything is fine), help for a new wave of immigrants after the destruction of the hydroelectric power station, a child. In the evenings, there was time, but the energy was only enough for a bottle of beer and watching TV series. But thanks to the fact that the duties of a moderator in Discord do not allow me to miss Tuesday and Saturday evenings, I at least played during this time, and it was quite successful, which is gratifying.

#1st_004

Spoiler

2023-06-18004816.thumb.png.871f5a4e021b9060bf89f39669ff99ba.png

#1st_005

Spoiler

2023-06-17230651.thumb.png.34f3eb4dae733bbc9e20856dd860e624.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Unibet | €25k Bankroll Booster Series

Everything is against me continuing to be lazy about studying.

2023-06-23111007.png.167dce9a1dbb52536d285e544ae8c43e.png

I chose the course, it remains to get into the TOP 10.

2023-06-23111517.thumb.png.ea2d131ef7bb0e7f77a6cf985878b929.png

giphy.gif#SShcherbyna before the BB Series! (Planning for Success)

giphy.gif#SShcherbyna during the BB Series! (Performing at his Peak)

giphy.gif#SShcherbyna after the BB Series! (Getting Top_10)

giphy-downsized-large.gif#SShcherbyna Learning New Stuff! (Upswing)

giphy.gif#SShcherbyna Applying the Stuff! (Easy_Game)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@FreedoM, this is so beautiful that I will borrow your creativity to mark my milestones in the BB series.
So, stage one: Planning for Success 

giphy.gif
Since the goal is to get into the TOP 10, I will not regret rebuys if necessary, and only the limit (2) on rebuys will stop me. I will also try to watch YouTube less while playing and follow the news, which is very difficult (if you know what I mean 😶‍🌫️🫠).

Maybe I'll even think before making stupid bluffs, but it's unlikely 🐠
The plan is ready, I am already looking forward to tomorrow 🤓

• Like 3

BB Day 1

2023-06-26025352.png.3a8be2fbfd60a64675e5d630b4007afd.png

To be honest, I thought it would be worse, because my best position is 43. If I'm not mistaken, I didn't win a single all-in during the streak.
All Phases are also without chances.
Well, it will be all the more interesting to watch my comeback 🙂

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

BB Day 3

image.png.50aec6dbaf9157682434c83491cd3336.png

It's frustrating when the "I can't win a single hand" period falls on the MTT Series. The only hope is that it stops soon. Series is short, so even one good day will be enough for a top 10, so it's too early to whine.

On the positive side, I qualified for one more Phase 2, now I have a complete set and unlike the 5-euro tournament, the 1-euro tournament has a normal stack.

• Like 3

It's a strange feeling when children start to grow up. I am happy and want to cry at the same time. Just sent my daughter to summer sports camp for 12 days. She will be under the supervision of a team of trainers, along with other children from her sports section, but these are her first independent 12 days in life, without parents, grandmothers or other relatives.
Sadness, joy, tears, pride. An incredible mixture of sensations.
Damn, I'm such a drooler when it comes to my daughter...

photo_2023-07-02_19-07-34.thumb.jpg.959d4728d28fbd89c62ab63778f58776.jpg

• Like 5

On 6/24/2023 at 9:14 PM, SShcherbyna said:

@FreedoM, this is so beautiful that I will borrow your creativity to mark my milestones in the BB series.
So, stage one: Planning for Success 

giphy.gif

Stage two. Final.

image.png.a579f74a2a0441a3812aac2b784b6ce2.png

giphy.gif

The results of the BB series are as follows (Phases included):
TBI: €184,00
Won: €53,98
Profit: -€130,02
On Unibet, it is probably the first time that my series ended with such a large loss. If you take into account that the series with micro buy-ins, then in general it's kind of crazy. I'm not a fan of posting screenshots of lost coolers or coinflips, but for this series in the discord channel, I posted probably under a hundred different screenshots, since I've been playing the series "through tears" since day 2, winning at least a few hands per tournament was already achievement. But the fact that I shared my failures did not make it easier for me.
It got easier when I analyzed a bunch of hands yesterday and this morning that raised questions during the game (I took notes with the hand numbers for later analysis). In general, there are few gross mistakes and my main problem is low Ah hands, in some situations I overestimate them, in others I underestimate them, that is, I play them quite randomly, so in the near future I will pay more attention to the analysis of these hands.
There is one quote that is probably not well known in European communities: "Poker is when you feel like God one day and a loser the next" (the original sounds better, rhymes and conveys the meaning better). I was a loser this series. But it gave me some motivation to do more theory and better control BRM, so next series I will be stronger and my chance to become "Poker God" will be a little higher.
Congratulations to the winners!
For others - next time 😉

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 2