UDSO package final 18/05 has not started

Support4

Hello,

as the UDSO final package qualifier on 18/05 has not started due to not enough players registered, do not you plan to announce an extra live event sat (EUR 250) on 21/05?

there is currently no main event sat this Sunday 

thx

• 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, 4MinMiler said:

Am I right in thinking that the UDSO package final didn't run yesterday 19 October? I logged on at 19:05 but it didn't seem, to be there? I'd like to qualify for Annecy if possible!!

Yes, that's correct. Only two players were regged from start for that one.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hopefully it runs this week. I'm registered and ready to take on all comers this week. Potential overlay here, people, let's do this.

Any chance of an added value Annecy package similar to Marrakesh? I think they had a €50 package satellite?

On 10/20/2023 at 9:46 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, that's correct. Only two players were regged from start for that one.

Hi Stubbe, this hasn't run again this week, only 3 registered again. I already have a Bucharest package, can this token be exchanged for cash? I would have liked to have qualified for Annecy but it simply isn't running.

2 minutes ago, 4MinMiler said:

Hi Stubbe, this hasn't run again this week, only 3 registered again. I already have a Bucharest package, can this token be exchanged for cash? I would have liked to have qualified for Annecy but it simply isn't running.

Due to exchangers, extremely soft sat tree etc. we never exchange live tickets, sorry.

Good news is there'll be plenty of other tournaments you can use the ticket for (last 6 months we've pretty much constantly had finals for +3 different events) 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I'm going to bump this again. There are 2* €1500 UDSO packages on Thursday. Currently I am the only person regged, and this tournament has not run the past 2 weeks because it failed reach the minimum number of players. Good chance of overlay if anyone wants to take a shot at this and get the game running; minimum required is 4.