Feels like unibet scammed me.

Bali

Hello Guys!

I played a suspicious hand against a player at plo400,and i made a report from that hand/player.After that,unibet suspended my account without telling anything about it,and now after 3 weeks,they restored it.So i couldnt use my money for 3 weeks,and now,i can see that i dont have skrill as a withdrawal option anymore(obviously i will never play again here,so i want to withdrawal).

Im wondering why did i get so much punishment for reporting a suspicious player,i can only imagine,that this guy is protected bye unibet,and they didnt like that i detected him.

Is it normal here,that the site punishes the player who makes a report?

Be careful guys with this site,i have 885 euro left,maybe they take it,maybe dont,but i had to warn other players.

@Balihello and welcome to the community!
I'm pretty sure one issue doesn't apply to the other. Just contact support and ask why your withdrawal method has disappeared, this happens from time to time and depends on the player's country (as far as I understand) and not what the player writes to support 🙂

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

@Balihello and welcome to the community!
I'm pretty sure one issue doesn't apply to the other. Just contact support and ask why your withdrawal method has disappeared, this happens from time to time and depends on the player's country (as far as I understand) and not what the player writes to support 🙂

I already spent hours with the support,they didnt tell me anythig,this is a joke also.I asked my friends(from the same country) and they still have the skrill as withdrawal option.So this is clearly a punishment,because i made a report from the wrong player…

You reporting a "suspicious hand" and what payment methods you have available on your account are completely unrelated.

Demanding nearly 10x the money you lost in the "suspicious hand" as a refund is the bit that caused some concerns from some departments which was why some checks needed to be done. We're a fully licensed and regulated site, we don't have superusers stealing customers money. 

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

a lot of crazy things happened on this site the last year.

players not trackable, loose the biggest idiot hands against strange accounts who always playing only 1 tournament and strange always they hit everything.ot i poker a lot years online but this is the craziest of all.

can,t make notes of players , not trackable , why, .

that could be only 1 thing ........... a lot of accounts are not real players.

and always the same of unibet , just bad luck yeah right , they haven,t  to explain because players are not to track,

just poker not on this site, or you have too much money  than succes 

• Haha 1

no trackers, no note taking, nickname change 3x a day - that is the best part of unibet.

worst part is they screw over €10 players at hexa races 😄 and no hotkeys, how can i not mention that. other than that - a brilliant site.

Edited by norman
  • Like 2