Improving Player Experience

equinespy

As a new player here I do think there is some work required on play functionality

The biggest thing would be to have buttons for predetermined bet amount - and to be able to set by BB (to 2 dec places). its absolutely mad that if you want to raise say 2.53 BB you have to type it into the bet box every time. It is highly frustrating and limits the number of tables you can play.  Think the table layout also needs some urgent work. When the person to my right bets, his chips appears above my avatar, whilst my chips and bounty are positioned hard left! It cant be difficult to have the chips and the bounty total under the avatar and the chips go out in front of the bettor (rather than into the lap of the person sitting next to him) 🙂

I also find the lobby a bit of a maze and not as easy to navigate compared to other sites. It would be useful to be drill down to a sattelites tab in the lobby of higher buy in events and find games which qualify. It seems to have a bottom up approach which leaves people wondering what they can use tickets for. Just my tuppence. Otherwise a good experience. 

Correction When the person to my right bets, or is in SB/BB, his chips appears above my cards, whilst bounty and avatar are positioned hard left! It cant be difficult to have the chips and the bounty total under the avatar and the chips go out in front of the bettor (rather than into the lap of the person sitting next to him) 🙂

41 minutes ago, equinespy said:

I also find the lobby a bit of a maze and not as easy to navigate compared to other sites.

Give the filters a try - you can narrow down the list of mtts of your interest quite efficiently. Also "search" field helps a lot.
AFAIK there is no technical possibility to list the satties in the tournament lobby unfortunately

Appreciate the feedback!

• Agree navigation is quite different from other clients - as is the product in general 🙂
  • Customizable bet buttons. When the product was originally designed, "protecting the recreational player" was thought into everything. If we were to enable customizable bet buttons, it would have an immediate impact at the tables and it'd become easier and faster to spot the fish at the tables. Internally we don't quite agree on the way forward for this one.
  • Table elements. Yes, it can be difficult! 😄 having been involved in all the tiny details and countless mockups for table elements, I can assure you it's no easy thing, if you want to avoid elements overlapping, avatar being mostly visible, avatar being okay size when playing small table, text being a decent size on small table, element positioning being sensible between players etc. etc. It's a lot about making compromises. Could be the specific position on 6 max MTT could be improved a bit. Can look into that later 
  • Filters in MTT lobby should help you a lot. Do agree a "find qualifiers" feature for a specific tournament is missing. Was actually part of the requirements for the current lobby design, but we didn't manage to have it ready and then it ended up on the backlog. It'll come eventually 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, equinespy said:

its absolutely mad that if you want to raise say 2.53 BB you have to type it into the bet box every time

Why are you typing manually when the mouse wheel works great for adjusting the rate in 0.5BB increments?

upd. I understand, you need 2.3, 2.4 BB...

Edited by SShcherbyna