Poker Desktop App vs Web

SuperDonk

Why is Poker on the Web waaay smoother than the desktop application? It's sooo much better, like constant 60 fps and fast animations while the desktop one is sluggish and probably runs <30 fps. I would really want to bring this to the desktop app as well. Not to bring up that Unibet desktop app crashes sometimes while the Web one never crashes. The single issue that I have with the Web one is that if I minimize my browser, sometimes the timer will run out without notifying me (and it really sucks to automatically fold a good hand because the web poker didn't play the "time running low" sound).
Please make the desktop app as smooth as the web one Unibet :x.

@SuperDonk crashes are rare, unless you use Windows 7 in which case they're a little more common. I will send you a link to a special client version that produces a file with crash details. So if you are experiencing frequent crashes, we can at least get to work on fixing them (there is no known common crash issue at the moment but hand history does need a little work).

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet Appreciate the custom client but I'm not experiencing frequent crashes. However, I can tell when I get crashes the most.
Usually when I repeatedly click on the leaderboard icon bottom left to see where I rank currently in the tournament (constantly checking that because I don't let have it on show all the times). Other times is just random but extremely rare.

The main point of this thread is that the Web version runs better than the Desktop one, I can definitely tell that the animations are much more fluid and the web client much more responsive (especially in lobby). It would be nice if the Desktop Client would run as good as the Web version in a future update.

22 hours ago, SuperDonk said:

Usually when I repeatedly click on the leaderboard icon bottom left to see where I rank currently in the tournament (constantly checking that because I don't let have it on show all the times).

This problem is known, but so far it has not been reproduced by any of the testers, I obsessively poke this button every night and everything works fine. It would be nice if you could provide some additional information about this problem, such as how many tables were running at the same time, or possibly any other things that you think could have contributed to this failure.